ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Boom! Just like that the lead is down to 17. We are in this boys! NU won’t know what hit em!

Reactions: newell138
well it was a fun run while it lasted. The team has either hit the wall or been exposed. The lack of Defense and getting out hustled is very concerning, that is what had us winning earlier this year

I cannot believe the team was looking past these guys..

Not sure why I cannot believe it.. I have seen it for many decades now in just about every sport we play

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
You all need to settle down a bit, jeez. The world is not coming to an end , get a grip

Of course not, but our season is effectively over if they don’t miraculously turn this around...

Need to cut this to 10 or less by half

Going to be really hard to do when you give up easy shot after easy shot. They are playing horrendous D tonight and this lame zone is making everyone scared to pull the trigger on the other end

Whatever offense was schemed up for this game by NW its the most potent thing ive seen here. It looks like alot of off ball screens and threes and my god is that working like a charm

Reactions: bac2therac
PM can not play point from the two guard position. He doesn’t have confidence in his shooting nor his defense.

Pike needs to shorten the bench and not take Yeboah out.

GO RU

NW only has 1 TO?

Time to reset expectations after this one.

Maybe they have a great second half and break the curse.

If I wanted to watch crappy basketball I would put the Knick game on! This game is close to being over. We better cut into this before half time.

NW playing like they have the winning record and we are back to being sorry ass Rutgers. Mulcahy does not belong out there. We need someone who wants to shoot. He's too scared to shoot and it's hurting the team! Enough with the freshmen excuse for him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT