ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Great job by our guys to limit NU extending their lead. Still plenty of time left...our guys are about to go on a run.

We are terrible defensively today but it doesn’t help that we have not had one call go our way. Not one. Every charge, every block, every illegal screen has gone against us. If we are going to build some momentum we need a call or two..l they have stopped us at least 4 times..

mulcahy needs to come out. We are in a game down 14 and we need points. Mulcahy dribbling into the lane to stop and look around or leave wide open shots. Need scoring

that being said crowd is great tonight.

Never thought I would say it but Carter bringing more than Johnson.

We are terrible defensively today but it doesn’t help that we have not had one call go our way. Not one. Every charge, every block, every illegal screen has gone against us. If we are going to build some momentum we need a call or two..l they have stopped us at least 4 times..

mulcahy needs to come out. We are in a game down 14 and we need points. Mulcahy dribbling into the lane to stop and look around or leave wide open shots. Need scoring

that being said crowd is great tonight.
Nice 2 points there paul

This is just a bad basketball team. Im sure one of these sites tracks it but theres no shot we dont lead america in missed layups

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Mulcahy cost us on defense leaves his guy wide open again and then can’t go up strong on a layup

Carter has his moments but he had no hands on that rebound. Cost us 2 points.

Nice 2 points there paul

yup. Then next play he watches as a ball is thrown across court to his guy in the corner about 7 feet in the air... he then missed a layup... I am not going to go after guys but mulacahy has been awful today. Not getting over screens, not scoring, missing block outs... bad

If there was EVER a game Pike needs to get a T....just to wake them up ...thus is it.
Could be the season right here. Trends have been terrible if late ..

This is so frustrating. One of the few times they break down the zone and get an open look PM misses the layup. Running out of time

This is just a bad basketball team. Im sure one of these sites tracks it but theres no shot we dont lead america in missed layups

Yes. We had a crazy run with relentless defense and effort for a couple games, but this is just a bad basketball team. Deserves every bit of the 12th prediction. Anywhere from 12-14 is the caliber of this team. Maybe they will get better as the kids become Jrs and Srs but I doubt it. No one has improved.

On a brighter note ... Jo Jo pulled a reversal in 2 OT versus Lipari for the win! ... RU up 10-0 over Rider!

Reactions: rucoe89
You can tell this team doesn’t practice offense.

I cringed in the pregame when Pike was asked about Geos slump and he said he only watched defensive tape with Geo all week.

yup. Then next play he watches as a ball is thrown across court to his guy in the corner about 7 feet in the air... he then missed a layup... I am not going to go after guys but mulacahy has been awful today. Not getting over screens, not scoring, missing block outs... bad

Exactly who has been good?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT