ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

Jesus some of you guys are ridiculous with the premature ejaculation. We played a top 10 team on the road 5 days ago and were tied with about 2 minutes left... Now we have a really bad half and Pike has been exposed, the fan base will be lost after tonight, the team isnt trying.
Calm down.
They’re called front runners!

This is simply remarkable to watch. Certainly if NW finishes this game shooting 50 percent from 3 this will join the cincys and kent states and tulanes... legions of epic failures

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Our defense has been good all year but we have never closed out on the shooters well. We’ve been dodging bullets until lately.

I’m done watching for the night. Been looking forward to this game all week, so disappointing to lay such an absolute egg.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Geo passed up a catch and shoot 3 to take a step back 3 and people still think he’s not an off the dribble shooter LOL

This is ridiculous we try to post up Johnson early in the possession off no movement and when it doesn’t work we just swing the ball around the top and run baseline.

Pathetic.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Enough with the sideline reporting. Geez. Talk to Bob after the game.

GO RU

Feel bad for the students. At least when I was at games as a student I was able to drink two four lokos on the way from class.

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
BTN guy(not Elmore) just said Rutgers is up 14 going to commercial. Maybe that will bring this nightmare in the making turn around.

Montez commits way too many charges. Boui has drawn 2 now. Freshman having a hell of game on both ends

These guys are submarining us every charge. The rule us you can't set your feet after playing is up shooting.
Yet all they see is if outside ring or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT