ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Rutgers Hoops versus Wisconsin

Dropping like a rock. From shoe in to out in the course of 3 games.

200w.gif

The boards talk about Pikes lack of offense a lot. But if we had one two shooters I think we wouldn’t event mention it. I hate seeing teams get the same 10-15ft looks and knock them down but we can’t do that consistently.

Reactions: RUJMM78
The boards talk about Pikes lack of offense a lot. But if we had one two shooters I think we wouldn’t event mention it. I hate seeing teams get the same 10-15ft looks and knock them down but we can’t do that consistently.
On him to recruit that. Fixable

Two teams we beat on the road beat us at home. Should never happen.

Not sure why people are complaining about Geos last shot.. it was a completely broken play and only 8 seconds left at that point
Did you see Harper's reaction ..he was just outside the line a lot closer and wanted the shot. Stood there, looked at Geo and shook his head .

Reactions: Scangg
Beating Wisconsin twice is tough, have to get real. Their road record is really good.

Reactions: RU MAN
I thought the last possession was screwed up by mulcahy . He almost turned it over and made that desperation pass to Caleb .
But maybe the breakdown happened before that ?

Only 5 points from the RU bench tonite. Hyatt 3 and Mag 2.

Reiber missed a chippie inside in 2nd half.

Too many empty possessions late in the game.

Needed to go for a quick 2 there and go for steal and/or foul again. Plenty of time for that.

Reactions: Scangg
Still proud of this team. The FT failed them today, and that IMO would have been the difference. Once against we came out slow, and I have no idea why. As for the game, we had our chances and blew it at the end. Give Wisconsin credit. They made their shots when it counted.

I'm concerned we now are officially on the bubble. We HAVE TO BEAT PSU. I just don't think we're going to beat Indiana in Indiana. With that said, we need to win 2 games in the B1G tourney to get in.

I am VERY PISSED OFF we didn't finish the job against the Badgers, although it's very difficult to beat a top 15 team twice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT