ADVERTISEMENT

Mag Out, Oskar, AWill, Ogbole Questionable

Wut? Rutgers end season play under Pike has been woefully avg at best. I got the stats together today. They'd shock most. Again this year end season you have zero idea game to game who is going to show up and if anyone is going to show up. That makes everything questionable.

Reactions: bac2therac
Who is our strength & conditioning coach? Or are we killing ourselves in practice?
Has Coach Pikiell been using the word “Warrior” lately?

How are all these guys questionable? Mind as well list the whole damn team and coaches questionable at this point.
Well, AWill, Ogbole, and Mag are all coming off season ending injuries, so no surprise. Oskar probably got hurt in the last game.

Not sure what the issue is here (other than Mag, who people have been questioning).

Just leave Mag home at this point. Don’t take him on the road and don’t let him sit on the bench. He is not a member of the team.

Watching him on the bench he is not involved not actively cheering.

Just leave Mag home at this point. Don’t take him on the road and don’t let him sit on the bench. He is not a member of the team.

Watching him on the bench he is not involved not actively cheering.
he has checked out. I used to be a big fan of his, but you'd have to be blind to not see what's going on here.

He’s not even injury prone at this point. It’s a clear business decision by him.
How stupid can you be?

If he has 100% decided to transfer, than he is killing his value by not playing.

If he plays well, he shows other teams how valuable he might be to them and adds significant dollars to his NIL.

If he doesn't play, he not only can't show other teams how valuable he might be, but he leaves them questioning whether he will be healthy enough to be a significant contributor. Again, it will cost him many dollars.

So I guess the dumbass theory is that he is protecting himself from injury - even though we were told he worked so hard in practice that he was unable to go in the next game.

Who better to blame for our shortcomings than a guy who previously gave 100% effort to RU basketball?

I could buy the theory that at this point he does not feel it worth it - considering our current situation - to play anymore because of the risk of further injury when we do not have much hope of making any post-season impact.

I can't say I would blame him at this point - and I certainly would not be scapegoating him as the reason for our lack of competitiveness.

How stupid can you be?

If he has 100% decided to transfer, than he is killing his value by not playing.

If he plays well, he shows other teams how valuable he might be to them and adds significant dollars to his NIL.

If he doesn't play, he not only can't show other teams how valuable he might be, but he leaves them questioning whether he will be healthy enough to be a significant contributor. Again, it will cost him many dollars.

So I guess the dumbass theory is that he is protecting himself from injury - even though we were told he worked so hard in practice that he was unable to go in the next game.

Who better to blame for our shortcomings than a guy who previously gave 100% effort to RU basketball?

I could buy the theory that at this point he does not feel it worth it - considering our current situation - to play anymore because of the risk of further injury when we do not have much hope of making any post-season impact.

I can't say I would blame him at this point - and I certainly would not be scapegoating him as the reason for our lack of competitiveness.
It’s been known he isn’t coming back for weeks. Ironically right around the time he started sitting for “knee soreness.”

He honestly probably already has an idea of where he will be playing next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT