ADVERTISEMENT

McDonald’s AA Game - Tuesday April 2, 9pm ESPN

The hate from other fan bases on Twitter is hilarious "how did Rutgers land 2 of the top 3 players", "I'm not going to like see Rutgers next year" 😂😂😂

Not gonna lie - putting Dylan, Ace, Edgecombe, and Johnson on the same team kinda seems lopsided.

Anybody **cough cough Greene Rice cough cough** who doesn’t think Dylan can run the point next year needs to watch this game.

I want the ball in his hands getting into the lane and either finishing or dishing.

When do these guys enroll?

Would love to get a good 10-15 pounds on Ace but not sure enough time before season and he is probably 1 and done

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Dylan clear MVP so far. I mean it’s not even a question at this point.

Also - I knew he was well built . But he ls legit a grown man
Easily MVP and best player on the floor tonight. Cooper who? Dylan is incredibly athletic and skilled, but what probably sets him apart is his very high hoops IQ, as he just seems to know what plays to make.

I do wish the announcers would acknowledge he has an older brother who starred at RU.

Easily MVP and best player on the floor tonight. Cooper who? Dylan is incredibly athletic and skilled, but what probably sets him apart is his very high hoops IQ, as he just seems to know what plays to make.

I do wish the announcers would acknowledge he has an older brother who starred at RU.
They just did in his halftime interview

they just did in the halftime interview

Anybody **cough cough Greene Rice cough cough** who doesn’t think Dylan can run the point next year needs to watch this game.

I want the ball in his hands getting into the lane and either finishing or dishing.

Nobody thinks he can’t be point. This is an AAU style up and down game though. College game flow is very different. He’s a super scorer and it may end up being more of an asset with someone feeding him so he can focus most of his attention on scoring. His HS coach chose to use him that way and it clearly paid off for everyone - he was player of the year.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Dylan and Ace's strokes look far cleaner than Flagg. I haven't watched enough of their game but i think we got #1 and #2

• Love
Reactions: Scangg and SBP
The hype is real.

Both Harper and Bailey are going to be incredible for the year we have them. And there is no way they are staying more than one year.

Buckle up.

Number 40 on west is getting schooled on D in the post. I don’t follow much recruiting so no idea who that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT