ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile Brohm at Purdue beat a decent MAC team 44-21 last night

NeverOddOrEven33

Freshman
Aug 5, 2014
For a team that could no nothing offensively last year, they've moved the ball pretty well so far. Obviously scheme counts for something...

Reactions: MikeRU09
Right now most MAC teams would beat us.
We need a change at QB and some playmakers to step up.

Secondary has become pathetic. Which shocks me... thought they are better than this

well we have fans thinking that we should easily beat Purdue and counting that as a sure win, never got why people think RU has proven to be better than Purdue over the last year

Reactions: ejb25
well we have fans thinking that we should easily beat Purdue and counting that as a sure win, never got why people think RU has proven to be better than Purdue over the last year

Ummmm... maybe our consistently being 20 spots higher than Purdue in Recruiting over the years has something to do with. Our Coaching just sucks.

2014=. RU 53. Purdue 73
2016= RU 65 Purdue 84
2017= RU 50 Purdue 70

Reactions: scarlet_ty
I've seen a couple of interviews of Brohm on BTN. It's enough to convince me that Purdue is going to bounce back well. I'll bet he has not forgotten what happened while standing on the Louisville sideline on 11/9/06

Right now most MAC teams would beat us.
We need a change at QB and some playmakers to step up.

Secondary has become pathetic. Which shocks me... thought they are better than this
What have you seen that made you think the secondary was any good?

Ummmm... maybe our consistently being 20 spots higher than Purdue in Recruiting over the years has something to do with. Our Coaching just sucks.

2014=. RU 53. Purdue 73
2016= RU 65 Purdue 84
2017= RU 50 Purdue 70

Anyone who thinks that EMU had more athletic players than us is fooling themselves. They were small, slow and unathletic. They were scrappy. That's it. Their QB wasn't terrible but he wasn't a world beater either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT