ADVERTISEMENT

Mid Season Review. OTB

I got tired of the other thread. Here is a review of the season to date by On the Banks. No agendas just a statement of how this season should be reviewed. It also confirms what some posters have mentioned regarding the level of talent next year. Have at it.

http://www.onthebanks.com/2017/1/11...review-big-ten-tyler-scaife-c-vivian-stringer
I will just highlight one thing in the review to not bother giving it any credence. "There is hope in the horizon. Next year they (RU) will welcome one of the top recruits in the country..Jada Wright" Seriously?. She is ranked #86. Not long ago, I remember being bummed when a recruit wasn't at least top 40 And that was in the bottom half of a normal CVS class. I don't need to talk about the great transfers coming in.

The major source of CVS's success over the years..super recruiting classes...is never coming back, as long as she is head coach. We are now in re-building stage..Big time re-building stage. I again ask.....does anyone truly believe that CVS is the right coach to re-build RU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT