ADVERTISEMENT

MidKnight Madness Students Only

It really is ridiculous. I am a season ticket holder for over 30 years and have been going to games for 47 years. I think it is a good idea for students only for MM as just maybe we might get more students to come to the games. All of us season ticket holders have the practice on 10/13 to see the team. I have been at every MM I believe plus all the open practices for Court Club members or season ticket holders and this new decision doesn't bother me at all.

I look forward to watching the team mid-November, 3-0 in front of a packed house having just beaten a stunned St. John's with their new transfer star, and thinking "wtf were people arguing about in early October?"

Reactions: RUPete
I look forward to watching the team mid-November, 3-0 in front of a packed house having just beaten a stunned St. John's with their new transfer star, and thinking "wtf were people arguing about in early October?"
I hope you're right. Maybe more importantly, though, is that we stay behind them should they get off to a rough start.

Reactions: BillyC80
Three-point contest:
Caleb McConnell
Ron Harper Jr.
Geo Baker
Jacob Young
Issa Thiam

Dunk contest:
Montez Mathis
Peter Kiss
Shaq Doorson
Shaq Carter

Reactions: rubigtimenow
So I guess it won't be streamed since there's been no announcement. Kind of a shame. I remember watching a stream of the 2011 Midnight Madness which was also at the Barn. Kind of weird that seven years later there's nothing but hopefully they'll at least tweet out some highlights.

Reactions: DirtyRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT