ADVERTISEMENT

Mulchay Has Broken Out of His Baby Shell

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
I almost flunked first grade, since I was constantly day- dreaming. It seems like I didn't complete my work and my teacher (Mrs. Hannon was older than dirt, and I couldn't relate to her.

One day, late in the school year something changed...and I finished an assignment in class.

Mrs. Hannon (PS#8, Belleville) hung my work on the bulletin board and when the vice principal Mrs. Sturdevant came in Mrs. Hannon exclaimed:
"Look Mrs. Sturdevant, Paul has broken out of his baby shell"!

I feel like Paul Mulchay has broken out of his baby shell as well. His effort has been good the whole time but his results (production) have been sporadic.

Then the NW game. A loss on the books ....but perhaps more importantly a new Offensive weapon that opens up the passing game even more and allows Mulcahy to
use all of his tools, rebounds, hustle, intensity: directing the flow of the game: RESULTS!

He wants the ball. He can distribute. He could be a KNIGHTMARE for many teams from here on out.

Here's to Mulchay continuing to blossom as Rutgers breaks out of its baby shell as well.

MO

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT