ADVERTISEMENT

Nets make the worst trade in the history of sports

If you didn't witness KD last night you missed the finest performance by a Net player in franchise history. 49 points on 23 shots?? wow. never mind the rebounds assists and steals. Season saver. MUST get our guys back reasonably healthy to win it all though

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
It was incredible to watch. Everytime he shot I knew it was in cause he was in such a groove. That bailout of Harden 3 was insane

I really hope they don't throw away Game 6.

We have dinner reservations for my wife's birthday on Saturday (potential Game 7).
Wonder if I can talk her into canceling our plans and celebrating with takeout?

Ok I can work with that too......

Hmmm.....

Ok. LeVert isn't needed as much.
Nash can spread out minutes for the 3 (Harden, Durant, Kyrie) to minimize bench heavy lifting. All 3 can handle the ball and run the offense.

Jarrett Allen.....he's a RFA after this season (I believe?). After signing Joe Harris to a big contact it was going to be difficult to Allen bring back anyway.

Jarret Allen signing a 100m/5y contract with the Cavs.
Maybe the Nets could have gotten some junk back in a sign-and-trade for Allen if they didn't trade him?

Paying a non-offensive center $20m a year for 5 years seems like a disaster.
Doubtful he was going to be with the Nets next year anyway with Durant/Kyrie/Harris under contract.

Jarret Allen signing a 100m/5y contract with the Cavs.
Maybe the Nets could have gotten some junk back in a sign-and-trade for Allen if they didn't trade him?

Paying a non-offensive center $20m a year for 5 years seems like a disaster.
Doubtful he was going to be with the Nets next year anyway with Durant/Kyrie/Harris under contract.
he played pretty good in Cleveland and did average 13+ point per game. salary does seem high but I don't follow it that closely to compare

Reactions: NickRU714
Durant agrees to a 4 year extension.

Wait, that must be wrong.
I believe the NBA "experts" around here said the Nets had a "2 year window" until Durant and everyone left......

Durant agrees to a 4 year extension.

Wait, that must be wrong.
I believe the NBA "experts" around here said the Nets had a "2 year window" until Durant and everyone left......
Durant found a home where he's considered the #1 on team, that's what he needs to be happy.
With Golden State, it was Curry and Westbrook kept him from being the undisputed #1 when both played for Oklahoma City
But let's see if Harden accepts the #2 Net role and if Irving decides team over being top dog.

Durant found a home where he's considered the #1 on team, that's what he needs to be happy.
With Golden State, it was Curry and Westbrook kept him from being the undisputed #1 when both played for Oklahoma City
But let's see if Harden accepts the #2 Net role and if Irving decides team over being top dog.
Irving has already proven he’s incapable of being top dog during his time in Boston. so this probably works to his benefit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT