ADVERTISEMENT

Next years lineup??

It's nuts...And for only 1 year...I would think you'll see Griffith in a couple Cliff Keen commercials in future..Michigan spending is just off hook
That was my question posed in another thread.

Obviously the donor doesn't care about any consideration from the athletes. Ie, any business ROI. They just care about a team trophy.

Are they just gonna fork out half a mil to 750k per year head hunting guys who are gonna get them a trophy? Year one might be easy to bite the bullet but yr3,4,5 might start to feel different.

Reactions: elvis7
Mike just posted this line up
"
125-Peterson
133-Shawver
141-Moore
149-Butler
157-Clark
165-White
174-Turley
184-Soldano
197-Poz
285-Slavikouski
"
White needs to go balls to the wall in the gym this off season. Otherwise, he's going to get tossed like a rag doll. I'm also hoping the weight cut last year zapped his strength because he was constantly getting out muscled on good moves he should have scored on.

Mike just posted this line up
"
125-Peterson
133-Shawver
141-Moore
149-Butler
157-Clark
165-White
174-Turley
184-Soldano
197-Poz
285-Slavikouski
"
Yeah, just saw that. I have big ? about White wrestling up two weight classes. That's the position Clark was in two seasons ago. Has White been pounding down the Strombolis? Assuming Stuff-Yer-Face is still there. I liked that place.

Turley can be the start of a tough final four if he wants to be. We'll see. I am encouraged by seeing his name entered in the U23 this coming weekend. I'll be even more impressed if he shows. My fingers are crossed for Poz.

If the cut for white was as much as I've been told, I can see the bump up to a more natural weight being big for his development.

That said, is his natural weight 57 or 65. That's a big jump in one season.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Yeah, just saw that. I have big ? about White wrestling up two weight classes. That's the position Clark was in two seasons ago. Has White been pounding down the Strombolis? Assuming Stuff-Yer-Face is still there. I liked that place.

Turley can be the start of a tough final four if he wants to be. We'll see. I am encouraged by seeing his name entered in the U23 this coming weekend. I'll be even more impressed if he shows. My fingers are crossed for Poz.

Stuff-yer-face is still there. My brother and I go there either before or after the home matches.

Interesting. Wonder if todays boom was for NJ kid, if so, private or public school?
Idc where they are from as long as they are a stud/have potential.. for those that put a higher stock on kids being out of state, new transfer, Mitch Moore, is from legendary OH school st. Paris Graham.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Idc where they are from as long as they are a stud/have potential.. for those that put a higher stock on kids being out of state, new transfer, Mitch Moore, is from legendary OH school st. Paris Graham.
That’s not why I asked. I heard something and was wondering if this boom might be relayed.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT