ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Hoop Summit: Ace and Dylan (Tonight Saturday April 13)

10-26 from the field.....good to hear Dylan diving for loose balls and owning matching up against a top player on D.

11-23 in the MCD game.

21-49 overall.

The offensive needle is moving way up next year barring injuries....whether the needle moves up enough has a lot to do how good these two shoot it.

10-26 from the field.....good to hear Dylan diving for loose balls and owning matching up against a top player on D.

11-23 in the MCD game.

21-49 overall.

The offensive needle is moving way up next year barring injuries....whether the needle moves up enough has a lot to do how good these two shoot it.
Geeene….you will like that both Dylan and axe were on the ground diving for loose balls

Pike will get then to get over those screens and they will be good on D by February …..

• Love
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Can we be a TOP 30 offensive team measured by adjusted offensive efficiency if Ace and Dylan are a combined 45%(effective FG%) or lower? i am saying not a chance.

Dylan being near or over 50% I can see.
I am a little worried about Ace at this point.

Fair to note I am always worried about something.

• Haha
Reactions: runrutgersrun
Can we be a TOP 30 offensive team measured by adjusted offensive efficiency if Ace and Dylan are a combined 45%(effective FG%) or lower? i am saying not a chance.

Dylan being near or over 50% I can see.
I am a little worried about Ace at this point.

Fair to note I am always worried about something.
Uh, no. If they have a combined Efg of 45% or lower we may be top 200. Hyatt was 46% +, Cliff was 51%. JWill 46%. If our top two guys match your numbers, we'll improve by lower in the rotation guys improving on what Gavin and Simpson did, but it's not vaulting us to the top of offenses in America. 220 teams had Efg% of 50 or above this year.

11-23 in the MCD game.

21-49 overall.

Let’s not be ridiculous. Should the Dukies expect Cooper Flagg to shoot 73% from the floor based on the Nike Summit game? The coaches for USA basketball or the McDonalds game only have these kids for a couple of days, and they are only going to run the most basic of offenses. And then the talent level in these games is through the roof, just about everyone playing in these games will be a pro in a couple years.

I'm having trouble determining whether some of these post expressing concern about Ace and/or Dylan are serious or not.

I've seen dozens of scouts claim Ace is actually better than Flagg. And Dylan was just named National Player of the Year by SportsMax. Opposing coaches are already having nightmares wondering how they're going to stop them since you can't double-team them BOTH.

Seriously ... WTF people? Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Reactions: goru7
Anybody who watched the McDonald’s all American game and the USA Hoops Summit where defense was played , knew Dylan Harper was the best player on the court. Ace showed off his athleticism but also knocked down some mid range 2’sand a few 3’s. Plus he started getting on the glass. Those 2 will be the best players on the floor every night next year in every game. Pike needs to get 1 more shooter and a rebounding bruiser to make sure we dominate the defensive glass until Lathan is ready. This is not only the most anticipated season in RU basketball for us but the entire nation and media outlets who are already salavating over what the world will see. Pike has gotten 2 good portal guys , now needs 2 more. Then we will go get it.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT