ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Weekend Quad at Davidson

That’s fine but then I don’t want to hear all these places advocating for “growing the sport” when they’re 30+ years behind every mainstream sport and not doing much to catch up.

I understand it’s not a revenue generating sport so I’m not asking for Big 10 to send a camera man and broadcast team to a Saturday quad but the fact that Rutgers can’t have a student manager click a button on an iPad and provide access to the fans is a ridiculous oversight.
Jeesh, and I get criticized for wanting the roster to be accurate. That aside, I agree fully. There is much that can be done to promote the sport better and it really isn't that hard.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Jeesh, and I get criticized for wanting the roster to be accurate. That aside, I agree fully. There is much that can be done to promote the sport better and it really isn't that hard.
You get criticized because you find the negative in everything including an accurate roster during summer time when 15 humans are on the Rutgers campus

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
For what it’s worth the Rutgers twitter page has mentioned the Davidson streaming pass multiple times and has not once mentioned the ESPN+ option. Might be out of luck here.

Reactions: Leonard23
Rutgers is at fault for not streaming both mats last week as well. The infrastructure is already in place, and the software and production is not particularly expensive. No reason for any D1 team not to stream all matches.
Maybe the B1G+ didn't provide 2 streams, but it should be easy enough to do.
I tweeted to Davidson and they responded.

You will have to pay $5.95 for daily pass. They will have one feed that covers both mats. So will be zoomed out.

I suppose it is better than nothing

Anyone getting it on ESPN+? I am not.
Nope but you can instead watch the George Mason quad with Bellarmine, Bucknell and Averett.

I don’t even know what fvcking color we’re wearing. I eliminated blue

Just saw a pic of the feed, LMAO, it's so far away so they can stream both mats... like streaming zoomed out from the press area at The RAC.

kanniard gets caught on an agreessive shot and put to his back. Fights off the fall but trails 6-3 going into 3rd. He was in control before that

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Kids going to now stall to the win. Kannaird needs to get his head out of his ass with being upper body thrown. 3 fvcking matches for him now.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Many fans will be hitting the bathrooms or the concessions before halftime and taking their time getting back during home duals this season. Middleweights are clearly the weak spot of the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT