ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts Army Friday Night at Jersey Mike’s Arena

You are correct. The second he went legs and rode high my head dropped as I knew exactly how that would end. If he wants to take the next step his mat acumen has to improve. He was riding that kid with ease prior to going legs.

Regardless, he took care of business most of the match but got robbed an opportunity for a real test. Don’t know why Army didn’t send out PJ. I was looking forward to that.
I think I’m starting to learn not to get too excited for any indivisible match ups in a dual… bc there will be a decent chance it doesn’t even happen now.

Reactions: Leonard23
got robbed an opportunity for a real test. Don’t know why Army didn’t send out PJ. I was looking forward to that.

I think I’m starting to learn not to get too excited for any indivisible match ups in a dual… bc there will be a decent chance it doesn’t even happen now.
It's pathetic. These coaches that 🦆🦆 are killing the sport but they don't care because it's AA, national champ or bust. They won't be happy when we just start staying home and watching from our couch or not at all.

When i think of Army, the last thing i think of is ducking.
Not sure they "ducked", but i hope the wrestler was a little banged up.

We will see him soon.
I hope so but wonder about his readiness. The last thing I'd want to see is a reinjury of the shoulder as that might signal the end. If he wrestles as poorly as the one earlier match, it would be better to continue to give O'Neill the experience and rehab Turley until next year. Then someone needs to make sure he is in condition and ready to compete.

Reactions: mikemessner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT