ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Detroit for 2022 NCAA Championships / Tournament Thread

Bulsak gets an early takedown and then rides him out the rest of the period. He leads 2-0 with 2:38 of RT after 1

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Shawver/Poz/Bulsak need 2 more wins to AA
RIvera needs 1 more win to AA

Is this correct?
Do we have 1 more rond of wrestlebacks before blood round tonight?

Reactions: Leonard23
Seabass didn’t look great starting with the Red match last night.

Still think he was/is too small for 141. Against the top guys he gets overpowered.
Didn’t even look great in his opening match. Had to scramble quite a few times to avoid reversals.

Shawver/Poz/Bulsak need 2 more wins to AA
RIvera needs 1 more win to AA

Is this correct?
Do we have 1 more rond of wrestlebacks before blood round tonight?
Correct, so bummed bout the Seabass result😔 but I guess if we can get multiple AA would be nice rebound. Good 2 c Poz coming alive too.

A two time AA who the program wants nothing to do with ...yea you should be so proud ...at least I can go to matches and be welcomed ....you on the other hand they want nothing to do with ...wonder why that is ...
For someone who throws out the term moron a lot, your spelling, grammar and complete redundancy is extremely old and tiresome. We get it, you know more than everyone and no one is tough enough to say things to a wrestlers face. This is a message board.

You constantly say things like “if you don’t like it then don’t read it.” Take your own advice. Get over yourself.

How do Shawver/BUlsak and Poz match up this round

If all 3 can make it to blood round it would be awesome

I hope the seeding committee does something about the MFF regards to seeding in future… I believe, fully healthy Seabass and Eirman are #2 and #3 but they really didn’t deserve those seeds when MFF And not fully healthy to wrestle at that time and it showed at nationals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT