ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Readies for Road Duals at No. 21 Michigan State (Friday), No. 3 Michigan (Sunday) / Match Threads

Michigan St dual

125 Lujan is athletic and can wrestle CA kid
133 Foley be a good test for Joey O
149 Omania beat VB last time out
157 Saldate will be the favorite
165 Fish can wrestle be a good match
174 Jimenez isn't bad be competitive
184 Malczewski ranked scrambles well
197 Caffey most know him athletic and funky
Hwt Wilton very underrated Hwt expect a close one

This dual is gonna be a fun one and with some great matches. Buckle up

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
So is something wrong with Boone or does Goodale feel that he's too undersized/not getting the job done?

I agree with most of this but Jimenez isn't very good. He is 16-26 lifetime vs. D1 opponents over 3.5 seasons so far. This is a match that O'Neill really needs to take control of.

Fish is very underrated and will be a real challenge for Clark.

So is something wrong with Boone or does Goodale feel that he's too undersized/not getting the job done?
I have no inside information here but I'm wondering if Kratch went with Espo over Boone simply because he wrestled in the last match and assumed it would continue this week as well.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
I agree with most of this but Jimenez isn't very good. He is 16-26 lifetime vs. D1 opponents over 3.5 seasons so far. This is a match that O'Neill really needs to take control of.

Fish is very underrated and will be a real challenge for Clark.
O'Neill is 8-11 himself but agree it's a match he needs to take

Reactions: MS-RU
Brutal atmosphere, production quality and delay. We are so lucky that we take BTN+ seriously at RU

Reactions: Leonard23
This teams ability to ride for extended periods of time has drastically improved since the moment Ashnault joined the staff

Why Clark ever chooses defense is besides me at this point. He always gets stuck.

Anyone? there are no life stats to look at on the website

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT