ADVERTISEMENT

Odds of playing in Albany

Its the 2s who look like they will be west coast teams or Big12

The only possibility is uconn winning the big east getting a 3 and ru winning out and maybe a big 10 semis to get a 6

Exactly …

IMO…there are three things we really DO NOT want ANYTHING to do with

1.) Albany unless UConn really slips up in the next two weeks and falls below the 5 line . UConn in Albany will be a home game for them

2.) Greensboro …I don’t want to be playing Duke , UNC or NC state as a road game in the 8/9 or 7/10 game

3.) Birmingham …don’t want to be in the 8/9 game wirh the reward being playing Alabama in a road game in the second road

Really hoping for orlando and Columbus !!! Neutral sites that we can get to

exactly.. I don't think Iowa pod would figure, as Iowa St, Kansas St will get a lot of those spots. Even Columbus for Rutgers unlikely with Purdue there, & round of 32 conference matchups usually avoided.. Orlando 7/10 is what I predicted, and am hoping for..they may get shipped out West if they stay on the 8/9 line or Birmingham , but I see this team winning the next 3 or 4 games and getting to at least a 7

Exactly …

IMO…there are three things we really DO NOT want ANYTHING to do with

1.) Albany unless UConn really slips up in the next two weeks and falls below the 5 line . UConn in Albany will be a home game for them

2.) Greensboro …I don’t want to be playing Duke , UNC or NC state as a road game in the 8/9 or 7/10 game

3.) Birmingham …don’t want to be in the 8/9 game wirh the reward being playing Alabama in a road game in the second road

Really hoping for orlando and Columbus !!! Neutral sites that we can get to
Rutgers would not travel well to Albany?
This team getting to Sweet 16 would be over achievement right now. Getting a chance to see them play one and possibly two NCAA tourney games trumps all for me. I want to be able to go see and support my team. How they play is up to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT