ADVERTISEMENT

Official Big Ten East Prediction Thread

RUwoz

All Conference
Jul 20, 2014
with the RU season prediction thread out, figured I’d start a “serious” conversation about our division....

1. OSU- new coach and all, the talent there is too much to pick against until I am given a reason to. Fields is no Haskins but gets the job done with Dobbins as 1st team all BIG RB (better than Taylor)
2. PSU- my contrarian pick, their recruiting has put them in a position where they have the athletes to outrun just about every team minus OSU, and their QB I think is a stud (used to watch him when I had a nephew playing ball in Cincinnati). That defense will keep them in every game
3. Michigan- if this isn’t the year for Harbaugh I don’t know if it ever will be, but with no real RB1 and the defense taking a step back, I can’t see them winning the division
4. 9wIndiana- I just want them to have a good season I guess, but they do appear to be heading in the right direction
5. MSU- I cant buy their hype at all, to me this is the same team we saw last year. Great defense, horrible offense. Their fans are saying “well it can’t get worse” but they didn’t change any offensive coaches, just moved them all around.
6. RU- this year we take a step forward, and even though the division doesn’t allow for that to be a huge one, I still see progression with wins over UMASS, Illinois, Liberty, and Maryland
7. Maryland- Lox was a horrible hire in my opinion, and the team is too reliant on an inconsistent RB to be the savior

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT