ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Threads vs normal threads

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
I am still new here, but. I am intrigued by hiarchy for certain topics. Is there a protocol regarding the right to declare a thread official in the presence of a like topic not deemed official?

Little help here. Please also share any all nuances of this board that an untrained eye might not appreciate. What is the criteria for +1 also?

Please look at the thread titled "Official Thread on Thread Naming" before officially asking in the official threads vs normal threads thread.

So given that you answered on this thread how am I to be sure it's an official answer?

OP....I dont blame you for asking...it is confusing with the few football threads amongst a sea of posts begging for relationship advice, divorce advice and advice on wills....this board is a full service OT site...which I am SURE that is impressive to recruits and parents....this IS where to find some FB info......but hey, at least someone reprimanded you for not reading the OFFICIAL rules! LOL

Originally posted by Scarlet16E:
Originally posted by jay_hq:
Please look at the thread titled "Official Thread on Thread Naming" before officially asking in the official threads vs normal threads thread.
+1
Am I supposed to +1 this thread or does that make me a +2?

451278462-australian-referee-benjamin-jon-williams-gettyimages.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT