ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023-2024 English Premier League Season.

I understand being happy that your team won, and it's not Tottenhams fault, but it came in the most disgraceful way - and Tottenham fans should come together with the rest of the footballing community (commentary from pundits and fans of multiple rivals as well) in demanding improved and more transparent refereeing. "I've seen us jobbed by the refs many times, it happens" - that's the thing, it shouldn't happen. Gloating just makes you look like a douche.

I understand being happy that your team won, and it's not Tottenhams fault, but it came in the most disgraceful way - and Tottenham fans should come together with the rest of the footballing community (commentary from pundits and fans of multiple rivals as well) in demanding improved and more transparent refereeing. "I've seen us jobbed by the refs many times, it happens" - that's the thing, it shouldn't happen. Gloating just makes you look like a douche.
Who gloated? Saying COYS!!! Is being happy my team got the three points. Sure the offsides was wrong, who claimed otherwise?

First you call me shameless, now you call me a douche. Real classy. All for a simple COYS!!!!

Who gloated? Saying COYS!!! Is being happy my team got the three points. Sure the offsides was wrong, who claimed otherwise?

First you call me shameless, now you call me a douche. Real classy. All for a simple COYS!!!!
Yes, Spurs fans have generally been shameless thus far and players as well, as evidenced by that tweet by Romero. There is a wider issue in the quality of officiating, that is today seemingly being acknowledged by every rival other than Tottenham fans.

Further, I wasn't even responding to you. Are you the same person as RUevolution36? Calm down. Will be glad to see you at Anfield.

Yes, Spurs fans have generally been shameless thus far and players as well, as evidenced by that tweet by Romero. There is a wider issue in the quality of officiating, that is today seemingly being acknowledged by every rival other than Tottenham fans.

Further, I wasn't even responding to you. Are you the same person as RUevolution36? Calm down. Will be glad to see you at Anfield.
No I am not rurevolution

But you quoted my COYS!!! and said I was shameless for celebrating. Then you directly quoted my “it happens”
reply and said douche.

I am totally calm. And I was shocked we got the result, and fully expect to get spanked in the return match. Liverpool is a great team year in and year out, there is no questioning that. Only City is better in the Premier League.

But what Big Ange has done to transform this team in a few months after the Conte, Nino, and Jose disasters is miraculous.

I would have been very happy getting 4 points from our ManU, Arsenal, and Liverpool matches, getting 7 is amazing.

No I am not rurevolution

But you quoted my COYS!!! and said I was shameless for celebrating. Then you directly quoted my “it happens”
reply and said douche.

I am totally calm. And I was shocked we got the result, and fully expect to get spanked in the return match. Liverpool is a great team year in and year out, there is no questioning that. Only City is better in the Premier League.

But what Big Ange has done to transform this team in a few months after the Conte, Nino, and Jose disasters is miraculous.

I would have been very happy getting 4 points from our ManU, Arsenal, and Liverpool matches, getting 7 is amazing.
I'm in the camp that says you can celebrate your team winning even if the ref makes 100 mistakes.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker

Did I ever say that the call was a good one? Shit happens. We've been robbed by bad officiating before too. Like when jota tried to decapitate skipp with his boot...

Romero's tweet was just giving his Argentina teammate some stick.

Good win for Chelsea on the road. This follows a cup win too.

Whew survived at Luton playing a man down for the full second half.

Nice fight back by Chelsea, down 1-0 on the road, now up 4-1 over Burnley

I know it's Burnley but Chelsea starting to turn it around. Lots of good performances last 2 weeks. Our conversation about Poch feeling it 2 weeks ago was premature on the anti-Poch side.

I know it's Burnley but Chelsea starting to turn it around. Lots of good performances last 2 weeks. Our conversation about Poch feeling it 2 weeks ago was premature on the anti-Poch side.
Three good wins in a row I believe.

I am not Anti-Poch, luv what he did for Spurs.

Tough start had fans on him, looks like they turned it around.

Surprised no one mentioned Newcastle’s performance in the Champions League.

Watching West Ham vs Newcastle, West Ham is a nice team, but Isak from Newcastle is a special player, definitely one to watch.

I assume most of you in this thread have seen today's sublime goal by 19-year old Argentinian, Alejandro Ganacho for ManU. If you haven't, you have to watch this - easily the best goal this year in any soccer league and one of the best goals I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT