ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Mets Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Bader on that last AB 🤮

Swinging at the first pitch which jammed him and cost the Mets a run.

I’m 🤮 as well !

The hitting approach against Schwellenbach leaves a lot to be desired.

They’re not working the counts to increase his pitches so they can get to the bullpen.

Only Lindor has made him work somewhat

McGill better throw 140 pitches today, who cares.... he's going 9. Take the L, be ready for game 2

We're mets fans, so we knew today was going to be a mixture of root canal/colonoscopy... but the fact that this braves pitcher is going to breeze into the 8th inning, and they won't use the pen at all, and they'll have fresh arms, even if they aren't trying hard, for game 2.... this couldn't possibly be going worse.

We're mets fans, so we knew today was going to be a mixture of root canal/colonoscopy... but the fact that this braves pitcher is going to breeze into the 8th inning, and they won't use the pen at all, and they'll have fresh arms, even if they aren't trying hard, for game 2.... this couldn't possibly be going worse.
Colonoscopies use propofol for sedation. Root canels use lidocaine to numb. I’m watching this sober. Oh the pain

Reactions: Doctor Worm
I would have kept mcgill in....
i would have kept the bunt on with tyrone taylor

mendoza needs to get his shit together

If you're concerned about the rain,in 1977 the Phillies-Dodgers Game 4 of the NLCS was played during a rainstorm.

A few years ago, I came around to not believing in bunting with the runner already in scoring position. Just get that extra chance to get the hit. Iglesias, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT