ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Yankees Season Thread

He wasn't even running hard on one of those also. Find the biggest muscle head in the gym, that's exactly how he runs,it's so brutal. I know how he plays basketball also.
Costas just said the coaching staff doesn't want him running all out and risking injury. 😳

We have more talent? No 1st, 3rd basemen,
Worse 2nd baseman in league, poor right field,
Stanton can't run , throw or catch,
Ur kidding, right?
Judge, Soto, Cole. They would be the 3 best players on KC from day one.
Stanton is garbage, but plenty of garbage on KC as well.
And I also said "may".
😁

Judge, Soto, Cole. They would be the 3 best players on KC from day one.
Stanton is garbage, but plenty of garbage on KC as well.
And I also said "may".
😁
Imagine have Trout Ohtani (hitter) and Ohtani (Pitcher) on the same team- they would win numerous championships...

Jaz Chisholm ..WTF

Shut your damn mouth! The NYY are the lucky team right now. Could easily be 0-2 if KC pitchers didn't walk 8 guys in Game 1.
And considering he sux at 3B, he's a liability on defense.

• Love
Reactions: Rutgers NJ
Maybe we need to start putting some blame on our team Captain. His playoff performances are not exactly jumping off the page. He needs to nut up and earn his salary.

Reactions: Rutgers NJ
Maybe we need to start putting some blame on our team Captain. His playoff performances are not exactly jumping off the page. He needs to nut up and earn his salary.
and blame him for April too? Got to lay off Judge and get him someone more than Soto in the order

Reactions: Kbee3
This is why they didn't mind to trade away Jazz. He's a bit of a douche. LOL
The fact that Cashman traded for him and then expected him to play a position he's never played is beyond comprehension.

Steinbrenner must only care about tv contract revenue to tolerate this shit.

462391861_1082391816586609_39628673007684462_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT