ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody watching the Jets?

They continued to throw short of he first down marker on at least 4 3rd downs.

Some head scratchers for sure in there. I especially enjoyed the QB sneak on 3rd & 10. Not to mention the receiver (not sure who) who didn't even turn around and look for the ball in the end zone on the Jets last possession. Just a weird performance all around for the Jets.

Some head scratchers for sure in there. I especially enjoyed the QB sneak on 3rd & 10. Not to mention the receiver (not sure who) who didn't even turn around and look for the ball in the end zone on the Jets last possession. Just a weird performance all around for the Jets.
Disappointing to say the least.

Lots of games have been hard to watch. They are sloppy and inelegant. They don't really practice football anymore since recent bargaining agreements.

Some really bad offensive playcalling by the Jets.

Also, the Jets got a hugely generous spot on the drive where they scored their first points. On third down and two, they had a short pass behind the LOS, and the receiver was tackled immediately. Replays showed the ball was at least a half a yard behind where the refs spotted it, which barely resulted in a first down. Ryan challenged, yet despite camera angles being shown to the TV audience where it was obvious of the spot, the officials still upheld the placement.

Only saw the 2nd half. Play calling was strange for sure. Both offenses seemed out of whack.

On a different topic. With the two teams uniforms, I thought Santa Claus split his elves into two teams and staged a football game.

On a different topic. With the two teams uniforms, I thought Santa Claus split his elves into two teams and staged a football game.
Yeah, I told my better half it was a Christmas game.

On another note, apparently the game was very difficult to watch for color blind people.

Yeah, I told my better half it was a Christmas game.

On another note, apparently the game was very difficult to watch for color blind people.

My son has blue-green color blindness so he could distinguish the uniforms, but most color blindness is red-green, which would be a problem.

Some really bad offensive playcalling by the Jets.

Also, the Jets got a hugely generous spot on the drive where they scored their first points. On third down and two, they had a short pass behind the LOS, and the receiver was tackled immediately. Replays showed the ball was at least a half a yard behind where the refs spotted it, which barely resulted in a first down. Ryan challenged, yet despite camera angles being shown to the TV audience where it was obvious of the spot, the officials still upheld the placement.

That's exactly how I saw it. I have no idea what those officials were looking at.
Pretty funny that they can't even get it right WITH replay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT