ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Big Brother Paul Califore (RU alum)

Which time? Corey couldn't vote either time and Nicole did vote against her the first time I believe.
What happened between Paulie and Natalie? They only referenced it in Michelle's speech and I thought for sure they were going to go back and fill all the viewers in that don't watch all the live feeds. They never went back to it so people have no idea what went down. Bad job by Big Brother there.

What happened between Paulie and Natalie? They only referenced it in Michelle's speech and I thought for sure they were going to go back and fill all the viewers in that don't watch all the live feeds. They never went back to it so people have no idea what went down. Bad job by Big Brother there.

He lost his shet and went psycho. Start reading after the first picture of Paulie.

http://www.bigbrotherjunkies.com/big-brother-18-overnight-recap-811/

In fairness to BB, they didn't have enough time to give a good recap because of the double eviction. Another reason I peak in on the spoilers once things get heated up. The edits are almost always going to make it look like the HOH, Veto winner, etc. are really torn on what they are going to do...like Michelle wrestling with what to do about Frank. Diary room is pretty much useless as it is all coached and edited to portray what the directors/producers want it to portray.

Looks like BB has decided to give us some back story on what happened last week.

James is such a wuss bag.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Paulie is dead. His only allies are Cory and Nicole. I don't know if Paulie knows Paul and Victor will be against him.

I don't like it but it seem Victor and Paul going to the end unless someone kicks one of them next.
I was exactly right. Paulie even screwed himself more than Inthought.

I was exactly right. Paulie even screwed himself more than Inthought.

Yeah, that was bad. I get his point but you can't go into the BB house, bang a chick and then try to act like she doesn't exist once you've done the deed. That's just bad game play. He also let his emotions get the best of him when talking to everyone as a group and even individually with Paul when he went full Guido on him in the bedroom.

This week is going to be gold.

Yeah, that was bad. I get his point but you can't go into the BB house, bang a chick and then try to act like she doesn't exist once you've done the deed. That's just bad game play. He also let his emotions get the best of him when talking to everyone as a group and even individually with Paul when he went full Guido on him in the bedroom.

This week is going to be gold.
It would be great if when Paulie or Corey is voted out, then he has the round trip ticket to get right back.

If Corey gets booted I don't want him to have it. I think he sucks. At least with Paulie he is deserving of it based on his comps.
Paulie wouldn't be able to survive without Corey. PAulie could win Head of household one week but next week everyone would put him up to be evicted.

Paul wins unless Cory/Paulie wins HH next and put Victor and Paul up. James and the girls might win if that happens and win the HH next.

I think Paulie can kiss any invitations from Rutgers to come back for a Rutgers soccer event goodbye.

I think Paulie can kiss any invitations from Rutgers to come back for a Rutgers soccer event goodbye.

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. He just needs to get his act together and not go psycho again. Doubt they would roll him out to the crowd with an introduction and an expectation of a bunch of clapping though. Those Jersey girl comments were pretty bad.

Doubt it. Ray Rice spoke to the team.

CBS has given us countless hours of free advertising. You don't see the R this much if you watch home games on TV.

Reactions: kjb32812
Hey, everyone makes mistakes. He just needs to get his act together and not go psycho again. Doubt they would roll him out to the crowd with an introduction and an expectation of a bunch of clapping though. Those Jersey girl comments were pretty bad.

The problem is who does he ally himself with if Corey gets voted out. Unless he wins HOH he is back on the block. Maybe Nicole would save him, not sure.

Looks like BB has decided to give us some back story on what happened last week.

James is such a wuss bag.

Agree but it is safe to say Natalie is not putting out so I guess he figured not to much to lose. He went totally nuts on Clay last year for less.

The problem is who does he ally himself with if Corey gets voted out. Unless he wins HOH he is back on the block. Maybe Nicole would save him, not sure.

If Paulie were to somehow stay, Nicole is the logical fit. Michelle isn't going to let her saddle up with them and she shouldn't try anyhow because she'd be the 4th wheel. They also aren't strong enough to split off as a duo (Michelle/Nicole). Nicole could cut Paulie completely and ride with Paul and Victor but then she's the third wheel.

I want Paulie gone but I'm kind of rooting for him over Corey because 1) he is the better player and 2) the drama and maneuvering would be really interesting as Paulie literally has no one at this point.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Paulie just trusted Paul too much. Paul is the smartest player in there. The only possible chance is the round trip ticket for either Paulie or Cory.

Last edited:
Paulie just trusted Paul too much. Paul is the smartest player in there.

Maybe. He had the best setup to make it look that way but I'd have to go back and think about if that's the case. Probably though.

He's a little over the top right now with his lying. That may get him a jury vote though.

Paulie has gone from being one of the strongest players in a while to being one of the worst. He is almost on par with the AA dude from last year and the Native American dude from the year prior. Coming across as a bully rather than a good player. Big difference.

I felt a little bad for Paulie last night, have to say. Maybe it is me because we're around the same age, grew up a few miles apart, and I'm also Italian and went to RU lol. But really, I think he does realize he blew up his own game.

At the end of the day, I do wonder had he not pushed on Michelle, Paul doesn't turn on him and he pressures Vic to put up Natalie and James instead.

I do think Paul is probably the best all around player, though overall Victor is definitely the best at competitions. He probably realizes he can just lean on Victor to win and get him to do his bidding. But that will require Paul to win HOH this week. You can easily see a scenario where him and Victor go on the block should anyone else win.

Paulie made a couple of big mistakes:
- was playing too strong. In Big Brother it seems the players who are not strong personalities early on do better. The so called floaters who just have a social game (ie. Michelle / Natalie and Meg last year)
- the relationship with Z. If he really liked her it is fine but he acted like he was on Jersey Shore where he played her off.
- his need to be the leader. He over talked a lot about his ideas and strategy which put a target on him. This is kind of what happened with natalie. he had to be Mr. Cool with a comment or to try and hit on her and it bit him in the butt. Victor was like this early on but came back quiet (until this week).

Don't feel bad for hi...Paulie wasnt a good game player and him crying during the week was pretty embarrassing...seems like a kid who was used to having everything go his way..a typical momma's boy and couldnt handle people not liking him and turning on him and he had no back up plan to try and win anybodys trust back.

Ultimately he was stupid for not taking Z off the block...he had a showmance and partner by gave it up for his 4 man alliance who importantly enough each one of those other 3 also had their own side partner...huge huge mistake giving up potentially his strongest ally in the house in Z.

I dont like most of these players left. Paul is so annoying and fake. James is a conniving two timer that hides behind being so innocuous. They are the faves to win but for me Im rooting for either Corey or Nicole to win

Hard to Root for Paulie after tonight. Can't treat women like that.

disagree totally....if you watch earlier seasons in BB much much worse has happened, producers seemed to make a big deal out of basically nothing because there is little drama going on with a boring group. We must be living in sensitive times if people are getting offended at what Paulie said.

I'm glad Victor and Paul went up. They thought they had smooth sailing to the final, at least one of them won't make it. I definitely don't want Michelle, Victor or Paul to win.

Paul and Victor are entertaining at least. Who wants to see more Natalie pretending to like James or Corey and Nicole? The rest of them will be stumbling over each other to actually win something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT