ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brandon Hendricks killed

I'll give you credit on schooling the Temple fan.
Wow. I get it, and yeah you’re so dumb it hurts. You’ve found my Twitter profile, where I call out Ted Cruz for kissing up to Trump after he called his wife ugly. So genius, do you understand I wasn’t calling anyone’s wife ugly, I was pointing out his boss and golden god did? Enjoy the twitter follow, stalking me is not at all creepy.

Last edited:
Wow. I get it, and yeah you’re so dumb it hurts. You’ve found my Twitter profile, where I call out Ted Cruz for kissing up to Trump after he called his wife ugly. So genius, do you understand I wasn’t calling anyone’s wife ugly, I was pointing out his boss and golden god did? Enjoy the twitter follow, stalking me is not at all creepy.

If we just talked sports, I'd think we align a lot, especially RU sports.

I'm sorry that I read a handful of your political tweets, i had to shower right away. Gross, you're really nasty.

And you called out kyk, smh

If we just talked sports, I'd think we align a lot, especially RU sports.

I'm sorry that I read a handful of your political tweets, i had to shower right away. Gross, you're really nasty.

And you called out kyk, smh
Sounds like you need a safe space from my tweets. Such a snowflake.

Point is that if you can't pollitise it its not worth talking about it in our society. On any given weekend 20 people will be shot and killed in Chicago, why are we not marching every weekend in Chicago? Back to my original point nobody really cares.
Here we go. How do you know that they are not marching in Chicago are you there?

Look at the post that I responded to. It was a cheap shot and uses a trope to suggest that black people are animals and if they are going to kill each other why should we care about police issues with the black community.

I mean seriously why am I having to explain this to some of you?

Be better.

This was the post you responded to: OP said, "Point is that if you can't politicize it it's not worth talking about in our society. On any given weekend 20 people will be shot and killed in Chicago, why are we not marching every weekend in Chicago? Back to my original point nobody really cares."

Not sure how you deduced from his post that what the OP really meant was black people are animals and they are going to kill each other, etc. But if you are that adept at exegesis--reading what was intended into what was written--you ought to join one of those scholarly groups ferreting out what was really meant by the writings of the Old and New Testaments.

Reactions: RU_DIO
Point is that if you can't pollitise it its not worth talking about it in our society. On any given weekend 20 people will be shot and killed in Chicago, why are we not marching every weekend in Chicago? Back to my original point nobody really cares.
wont make a liberal happy if you keep posting truth, and facts....dont you know it's a red herring........blacks never kill other blacks.......some people are so dam blind and freaking stubborn......it's always racism.......what a freaking nightmare we are living in today......great post .....keep speaking truth....keep ..pissing off libs,. marxist's, and your average everyday arsehole

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT