ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brian Kelly to Michigan?

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
I was talking to a Michigan alum today and he said rumor is going around that Kelly is going to leave LSU for Michigan. Wonder how legit that is.

Kelly is a jerk
I wouldn't risk him with the portal
Dudes dont want to play with red-faced leprechauns spitting at you

eAYRxQT.gif

I’ve seen that rumor and I’d doubt it on this go around. If Moore fails then I could see it. There’s also all this LSU has done in the offseason remaking their staff. Would be unlikely this late and with so much LSU has put in.

From the Athletic:

LSU head coach Brian Kelly’s name popped up as a possibility a few weeks ago. Perhaps coincidentally, LSU has since seen an overhaul and expansion of the Tigers staff. Kelly hired Missouri defensive coordinator Blake Baker to be the highest-paid assistant coach in college football ($2.5 million) after Baker had turned down several bigger jobs. Kelly also hired defensive line coach Bo Davis away from Texas with an increased salary. Kelly spent two decades in Michigan and always seemed like an unusual culture fit at LSU in replacing Ed Orgeron, but the moves LSU has made in recent weeks make such a move by Kelly seem quite unlikely.

Reactions: Jimpeg
is it possible Kakhi pants brings some of his UM assistants to LA?
Minter is expected to go and his brother Jay as well. Also mention of Ben Herbert (don’t think he’s related to Justin) Michigan’s strength and conditioning coach too.

He’s bringing his couches
He hasn't brought in anyone yet. Some rumors but only one is a lock naturally in special teams coach Jay Harbaugh. DC Jesse Minter is also rumored as likely. Doesn't seem to be many.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT