ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Business meeting Lunch in Princeton

I’m about .75 mile away from the 518/Rock Rd facility, and if I’m being honest, I don’t smell a thing….ever.
I have a friend closer than that on the same side as you (518 and Mountainview Dr), he says he barely smells it. He said the people east of the facility have it bad. All about the wind.

I have a friend closer than that on the same side as you (518 and Mountainview Dr), he says he barely smells it. He said the people east of the facility have it bad. All about the wind.
yeah I just looked at the map and didn't realize it was that end of Rock Rd. Kinda surprised they would put it what looks like just a few miles away from the High School.

Was thinking Princeton as I would be coming from zfranklin lakes and the other party from Waretown. So, which part of Princeton- not a big deal. I’m thinking the safest choice may be Seasons 52. I’ve been to the one in Paramus many times and never unhappy. And fair, reasonable prices
Seasons 52 is good. You definitely lose the "Princeton downtown feel" though that you would get with some of the other picks. Seasons 52 is near an office park and has a "strip mall" vibe. But the restaurant itself is good.

Reactions: BossNJ
To respond and some of the posts have me reconsidering location...but to be honest- for my own personal travel- there is less risk of delays by going to Princeton. But, I may still reconsider and will ask the other person their thoughts on it- As for the business lunch- it is more like networking with someone I have known for years in the same business but havent seen in a while and to see if there is a way to use each of our connections to help each other out. The reason for me leaning toward Seasons is that I am familiar with it and have been to the one in Paramus many times for both personal and business- and have never been disappointed. The menu is diversified enough for everyone. Only down side is if you may prefer a beer with lunch- they only do drinks and wine. And it is a reasonable price for what you get
Just tailgate in the yellow lot (sorry. Now you'll get 25 responses as to which lot would be better).

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT