ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Extremely emotional parents at Marlboro BOE meeting.

Rutgers NJ

Sophomore
Jun 25, 2023
Today there was even a 2 hour delay because of a bomb threat. I can't imagine their pain.

At Montclair High Mr Rob was our defensive ends coach and gym teacher….
He played fullback at Grambling and would stuff you in a locker if you bullied or picked on someone, he’d kick you square in the ass hard in front of the entire class if you were disrespectful or inappropriate.
We loved Coach Rob, he was the most respected teacher in School.

Last edited:
He played fullback at Grambling and would stuff you in a locker if you bullied or picked on someone, he’d kick you square in the ass in front of the entire class if you were disrespectful or inappropriate.
The good ole days… today male / female teachers appear to have a real problem…. whether they are married , single , lesbian, gay etc. People thinking there is nothing wrong with what is going on need to WTFU. Teacher student off record encounters has always been around in our society .The acceptance of this behavior needs to be addressed by the rest of the people who have children and care about morals.

Problem is parents that go to these meetings to fight for their kids very much like these 2 parents did are currently followed by the alphabet soup agencies and labeled domestic terrorist. WTF has happened to the country we grew up in? Second straight day of a bomb threat and finally yesterday they charged the sick bitch.

Problem is parents that go to these meetings to fight for their kids very much like these 2 parents did are currently followed by the alphabet soup agencies and labeled domestic terrorist. WTF has happened to the country we grew up in? Second straight day of a bomb threat and finally yesterday they charged the sick bitch.
They charged her with a misdemeanor. It's not what the parents are alleging. This woman's life is now ruined.

They charged her with a misdemeanor. It's not what the parents are alleging. This woman's life is now ruined.
We can only hope you're correct! 100% truth here, I know one of the teachers at that middle school and this women has been shuffled around the district and supposedly many knew including the Superintendent that there were issues. The video clearly shows the teacher grabbing the 13 year olds *******in the hallway yet they sat on this for days. I can only guess they feared a lawsuit for the township and money out the door rather than doing the right thing.

Last edited:
Conflictive reports:
One says the teacher has an impeccable record with not a single report of questionable behavior for 15 years.

Another says they’ve know about this teachers questionable tactics for years.

WTF… which is it

Reactions: RUNVA
I don’t get it. The story said another teacher witness the event. Do teachers have a blue wall too?

Reactions: redking
I still believe in that old adage innocent until proven guilty however the claim that there is a video, with additional accusations about the teacher casts many questions.I would expect a teacher in NJ with tenure , would be deemed as beyond reproach and highly defended. I don’t believe in tenure .

Reactions: Rutgers NJ
Conflictive reports:
One says the teacher has an impeccable record with not a single report of questionable behavior for 15 years.

Another says they’ve know about this teachers questionable tactics for years.

WTF… which is it
The latter. There's a reason she was shifted from school to school.

This is a very confusing thread. Here's what seems to be established fact:

1. There was a bomb threat.
2. A teacher has been accused of inappropriate touching and has resigned.
3. There was video but nobody here has seen it.

The thread is full of the usual conclusion leaping. I'll wait for result of the trial, if there is a trial, before condemning the teacher.

As for whomever phoned in the bomb threat to a middle school, once it's proven who did that, and if it's not a minor, they should publicly execute them. Then bring 'em back and do it again. Televise it.

No … first there was an accusation of teacher misconduct of female teacher/ female student ….then a BOE meeting … then the next day a bomb threat… why should a MINOR be excused if he or she called it in . That’s also a bigger problem …That individual needs to learn it is not ok. Here’s the real issue… nobody believes in rules, laws and common sense.Parents now have to worry about sending their children to schools where certain norms are being overlooked for an ideological push.

A parent in Loudon County Virginia, who's daughter was molested (but not by a teacher) was arrested at a school board meeting. Press called him everything but a Nazi. The molester was quietly transferred and molested a girl at the new school. Only the Washington Post apologized for their mistaken reporting. Everyone else, crickets.

A parent in Loudon County Virginia, who's daughter was molested (but not by a teacher) was arrested at a school board meeting. Press called him everything but a Nazi. The molester was quietly transferred and molested a girl at the new school. Only the Washington Post apologized for their mistaken reporting. Everyone else, crickets.
This type of situation is precisely why certain organizations exist
Eradicating the person permanently from society who did this would be a win win

No … first there was an accusation of teacher misconduct of female teacher/ female student ….then a BOE meeting … then the next day a bomb threat… why should a MINOR be excused if he or she called it in . That’s also a bigger problem …That individual needs to learn it is not ok. Here’s the real issue… nobody believes in rules, laws and common sense.Parents now have to worry about sending their children to schools where certain norms are being overlooked for an ideological push.
If you are responding to me, then you’re making up shit I never said and responding to what you made up. Again.

If you are responding to me, then you’re making up shit I never said and responding to what you made up. Again.
mildone: We’re you the poster who left this gem about “Did it stop after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.” The laughing , head tilted emoji’s ? If you weren’t then your “ mildone “ moniker is next to that post. If not … my apology.

So whomever thought the reference to the Pearl Harbor bombing with laughing emoji’s is cute you owe the guy with 50 k posts an apology.

This^^^^^ 100%.

He played fullback at Grambling and would stuff you in a locker if you bullied or picked on someone, he’d kick you square in the ass in front of the entire class if you were disrespectful or inappropriate.
Yep. We had a few coaches like that at Morris Catholic, including our cross country coach

mildone :check the post #53 under the Colorado Dion Sanders article .Does look like a familiar moniker and post about Pearl Harbor.

The article says the teacher who witnessed it reported it.
That’s what is confusing. If another teacher reported it, why nothing was done? The article says it was business as usual. Maybe what’s missing is when did that teacher reported it?

That’s what is confusing. If another teacher reported it, why nothing was done? The article says it was business as usual. Maybe what’s missing is when did that teacher reported it?
I read it that it was reported to the school administration. I think that is most likely the policy.

The ole Penn State excuse. I reported the incident to Joe P as per policy. Never got to the police until the parents forced the issue.

Admin is in a lot of trouble.

Policy? Hoping nobody outside of the school found out about this purported incident . Touching, groping by the female teacher upon a female student. Most here understand the systems in place are coordinated between the BOE and the Teacher’s Union… sort of “ quid pro quo”. You ‘ll get our election votes if you get onboard.This is why things get hidden in many towns.

Police Captain told reporters that it was immediately reported to the PD by the administration and the teacher was immediately suspended.

Apologies to the those for whom this info disrupts a narrative.
Immediately reported … not according to reports released .

Police Captain told reporters that it was immediately reported to the PD by the administration and the teacher was immediately suspended.

Apologies to the those for whom this info disrupts a narrative.
There are a lot of different reports here. The article linked earlier said the teacher taught the rest of the day and the student had to stay in that teacher’s class. It also said the charges were filed month later after the incident and there are eye witnesses and video evidence. So, what’s the definition of immediate here? Does this disrupt your narrative?

You and Police Capt. Levy have different “facts”.
Maybe you should wait until they go to court. It appears a great deal of of untold facts but there are those who make the claim this was being swept under the rug. You trust too much what towns want the taxpayers to know. The towns are bought off… just a fact of life .

Article in nj.com states from Monmouth county that she was NOT charged for a month so someone is not telling the story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT