ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Extremely emotional parents at Marlboro BOE meeting.

Of course everybody should wait for the case to go to court. The court has rules of evidence where most of the BS narrative is excluded and some semblance of truth can be determined.

But everybody wants to try the accused in the court of public opinion, try them in the media. and nowadays, people seem to be okay with that.
Don't we see this on Late Night and MSNBC everyday?

What’s the more important part of all this ? The teacher losing her job or the 13 year girl who allegedly was touched inappropriately around her crotch? .There is a very weird trend going on with younger married women teachers and teenage boys .
It was her chest in the hallway right in view of a hallway camera.

And…Bob weighs in. As always, the opposite of enlightening.
Just to expand your beautiful mind. You like many look at it as the teacher’s job is the most important part of the story. It is what it is . Brain dead thinking by you.

What’s the more important part of all this ? The teacher losing her job or the 13 year girl who allegedly was touched inappropriately around her crotch? .There is a very weird trend going on with younger married women teachers and teenage boys .

Both, frankly.

I agree with those who said she should have been put on leave immediately after the incident. But you can't just go firing people without investigating (and I stipulate that it appears people dropped the ball here) and charge/claim someone abused a child without knowing for sure it happened. People's lives have been ruined over false accusations. There was the story of some mom in the Midwest whose son didn't get a lead in a play and she mounted a campaign against the teacher calling her a groomer, etc. Luckily for the teacher, the district and union stepped up for her and it turned out the mom and son had lied. But the damage was done - the teacher had received death threats, name was spread across the internet as an abuser/groomer, etc.

The districts/BOEs/authorities need to make sure they get these situations right.

It was her chest in the hallway right in view of a hallway camera.
Yeah … that ‘s ok ? What makes any touching of a child ok by a stranger in school. I have said innocent until proven guilty . If it were your child you might think different about the expedience of the charging her.

Just to expand your beautiful mind. You like many look at it as the teacher’s job is the most important part of the story. It is what it is . Brain dead thinking by you.

You’re very sweet and very ironic.

Your syntax is whacky but I can say I don’t think “the teacher’s job is the most important part of the story.” I think you might be one with the “beautiful mind”-thing going on. You might need to work on separating what people actually say from what you imagine is in their heads.

Reactions: Rutgers NJ

Your syntax is whacky but I can say I don’t think “the teacher’s job is the most important part of the story.” I think you might be one with the “beautiful mind”-thing going on. You might need to work on separating what people actually say from what you imagine is in their heads.
Syntax sweetie? No , it was a simple question and your smug reply shows more than just wanting to get to the correct decisions. You might like to work on being more concerned about the claims this “teacher” has been in question at other times.

Syntax sweetie? No , it was a simple question and your smug reply shows more than just wanting to get to the correct decisions. You might like to work on being more concerned about the claims this “teacher” has been in question at other times.

Syntax. Yes. Your sentences are poorly structured so it takes effort to figure out what your pointless point is 🤷‍♂️

I think your pointless point is that I should be concerned about something that will be resolved by the parties involved. Not sure why I should be concerned. Should I be disturbed? Perhaps, but the details are so opaque that I have no clarity on what actually happened.

Sadly, my imagination is not as active as yours is, so I am unable to fill in the blanks with “facts”. Alas, I am neither concerned nor disturbed.

I prefer to think I am more glib than smug, but I can see where you might get smug. Not the first time I’ve been accused of that 😏🥳

I have a teacher friend who works there.
So then of course that “ teacher “friend of yours must be in the know ? Teachers are truthful and would never defend another Union brother/ sister just for the fact that it impacts them all. Too many teachers are for some weird reason outwardly touchy feely with students.

Syntax. Yes. Your sentences are poorly structured so it takes effort to figure out what your pointless point is 🤷‍♂️

I think your pointless point is that I should be concerned about something that will be resolved by the parties involved. Not sure why I should be concerned. Should I be disturbed? Perhaps, but the details are so opaque that I have no clarity on what actually happened.

Sadly, my imagination is not as active as yours is, so I am unable to fill in the blanks with “facts”. Alas, I am neither concerned nor disturbed.

I prefer to think I am more glib than smug, but I can see where you might get smug. Not the first time I’ve been accused of that 😏🥳
Hey Syntax … they ain’t always sentences . They ‘re not meant to be. You’re caught up in a world of grammar … maybe you mean sin tax? I don’t expect you to be disturbed or if you surmised or expected you be concerned. Evidently you are the smug semi educated loudmouth here. I could give two shits less about your triggers.Glib? Ha Ha Ha. You’re like several others who will never see it anyway but their way. Can’t wait until the fall….😜

So then of course that “ teacher “friend of yours must be in the know ? Teachers are truthful and would never defend another Union brother/ sister just for the fact that it impacts them all. Too many teachers are for some weird reason outwardly touchy feely with students.
Wow, Ok, I'm speechless on your response. This teacher friend knows like every other teacher in that school knew there was something very off about her and she was moved around the district alot. The parents trusted her since she also did some in home schooling for several siblings over the years. I'm not going to say anything else but rest assured, it'll all come out.

A lot of school districts are just very messed up - acting in the best interest of the children seems to be the furthest thing from their mind. CYA, brushing things under the rug and/or marginalizing issues seems to be their modus operandi.

North Penn outside of Philly is having a problem right now. A male tranny was causing problems at the local middle school. The kid attacked multiple people. Instead of expelling the kid the district let the kid transfer to the next school. Kid started making threats at the new school. Students notified the teachers and administrators who did nothing. One week in and the tranny bashed a girls head with a metal cup. PUt her in the hospital. The school Actually told kids not to tell their parents. Once the word got out the woke administrators started to spin and were caught in multiple lies. Now they are backtracking and making excuses.

North Penn was a good school until it shifted to the left and went woke. Dems destroyed philly schools and now they are moving to the burbs where they push the same failed policies.

Wow, Ok, I'm speechless on your response. This teacher friend knows like every other teacher in that school knew there was something very off about her and she was moved around the district alot. The parents trusted her since she also did some in home schooling for several siblings over the years. I'm not going to say anything else but rest assured, it'll all come out.
Actually , sister you meant to say , “ CLUELESS” nobody asked you to accuse the teacher. I certainly did not accuse her of a crime. What I did ask was quite simple for some idiot still correcting grammatical compositions. What is more important ?” # 1 ) The safety and well being of the students. There is no #2 until that question is resolved. I could care less what you contextually visualize as the answer here. You have already attempted to show your Rutgers education.

North Penn outside of Philly is having a problem right now. A male tranny was causing problems at the local middle school. The kid attacked multiple people. Instead of expelling the kid the district let the kid transfer to the next school. Kid started making threats at the new school. Students notified the teachers and administrators who did nothing. One week in and the tranny bashed a girls head with a metal cup. PUt her in the hospital. The school Actually told kids not to tell their parents. Once the word got out the woke administrators started to spin and were caught in multiple lies. Now they are backtracking and making excuses.

North Penn was a good school until it shifted to the left and went woke. Dems destroyed philly schools and now they are moving to the burbs where they push the same failed policies.
It doesn't matter what kind of content is being taught, admins need to do their job and take these incidents seriously. These people clearly didn't and now they'll pay the price with their jobs, lawsuits and public shaming. It's not a "woke" issue. It's admins being stupid issue.

Reactions: dvb91 and RAHWAYBOB
BTW: Speechless is an accurate phrase which fits perfectly on this thread.Here’s the best of brainless trolling. “ there was something off about her and was moved around alot “ “ trusted “…guess she was just home schooling? Hey , I really hope it didn’t happen but as you say…” it’ll all come out.”

BTW: Speechless is an accurate phrase which fits perfectly on this thread.Here’s the best of brainless trolling. “ there was something off about her and was moved around alot “ “ trusted “…guess she was just home schooling? Hey , I really hope it didn’t happen but as you say…” it’ll all come out.”
What exactly are you upset about?

I’m sure everyone on here is in favor of: clear boundaries between teachers and students; dealing with these issues promptly and professionally; thorough investigation; etc. I haven’t seen any posts that indicate otherwise.

There has been minimal information provided on this so people are saying “it’s a little early to draw conclusions”. Does that upset you?

I know you are trying to use big words today so I look forward to your convoluted logic using your new-found eloquence 😊🏃🐕‍🦺

Reactions: Rutgers NJ
I’m sure everyone on here is in favor of: clear boundaries between teachers and students; dealing with these issues promptly and professionally; thorough investigation; etc. I haven’t seen any posts that indicate otherwise.
Well... I mean... to be perfectly honest, there were some teachers back in HS that I would've been quite happy to have touch me inappropriately. I sure wanted to touch them inappropriately.

I remember my HS Sex Ed teacher telling my parents, during parent-teacher conferences, that I was the most mature student she'd ever had in the subject (which shocked my parents who knew better). Meanwhile, I just thought she was totally hot and didn't want to make the same stupid jokes all the other boys were making in the hope that she'd feel encouraged to inappropriately touch me.

I just wanted to stand out for her, so to speak. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: newell138

You are trying to make this political, when in reality, it's not. School districts have done what you've claimed long before this political/culture war battle shifted to board meetings, etc.

My sister, maybe 10-12 years ago, lived in a pretty conservative school district and they basically did the same thing with a problem kid. You'd be surprised how many districts, even quality ones, struggle to deal with problem kids. In my sister's district, they shuttled one 8th grader from one middle school to the other because they struggled to deal with his issues. Didn't work and eventually they had to expel the kid.

In our district, one of our elementary schools had a real problem class with a few big problems. It was so bad, the teacher just got up and quite mid-year. They tried shifting the kids around to different classes and in some cases it created issues in the other classes. They eventually got some semblance of control but it took awhile.

So this isn't necessarily a woke problem. You see "transgender" and immediately assume that's the issue and because this is new phenomenon as a school issue, it has to be that. But school districts have struggled for years dealing with problem kids. Lawsuits, out of control parents defending this kids/blaming schools for their kids' issues, etc. have caused major headaches for them.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
You are trying to make this political, when in reality, it's not. School districts have done what you've claimed long before this political/culture war battle shifted to board meetings, etc.

My sister, maybe 10-12 years ago, lived in a pretty conservative school district and they basically did the same thing with a problem kid. You'd be surprised how many districts, even quality ones, struggle to deal with problem kids. In my sister's district, they shuttled one 8th grader from one middle school to the other because they struggled to deal with his issues. Didn't work and eventually they had to expel the kid.

In our district, one of our elementary schools had a real problem class with a few big problems. It was so bad, the teacher just got up and quite mid-year. They tried shifting the kids around to different classes and in some cases it created issues in the other classes. They eventually got some semblance of control but it took awhile.

So this isn't necessarily a woke problem. You see "transgender" and immediately assume that's the issue and because this is new phenomenon as a school issue, it has to be that. But school districts have struggled for years dealing with problem kids. Lawsuits, out of control parents defending this kids/blaming schools for their kids' issues, etc. have caused major headaches for them.

False.

You can thank the woke left for getting the one suburban reform school closed. The result is the problem kids have nowhere else to go.

Open the reform schools and let the reform schools kick some arse.

Liberals stick their heads in the sand and let problem kids destroy the schools for everyone.

Currently in the cities the liberals ignore school violence. The result is the good kids have to leave and find a charter. Cities should close all the charters and convert the worst school in each section of the city onto a prison style reform school. Reform schools should have no sports. They should teach those kids how to make my fries hot.

There has been minimal information provided on this so people are saying “it’s a little early to draw conclusions”. Does that upset you?

I know you are trying to use big words today so I look forward to your convoluted logic using your new-found eloquence 😊🏃🐕‍🦺

I’m far from upset…. Hey gnats you are the one who keeps answering back . As for big words…My wallet is my word. .

Actually , sister you meant to say , “ CLUELESS” nobody asked you to accuse the teacher. I certainly did not accuse her of a crime. What I did ask was quite simple for some idiot still correcting grammatical compositions. What is more important ?” # 1 ) The safety and well being of the students. There is no #2 until that question is resolved. I could care less what you contextually visualize as the answer here. You have already attempted to show your Rutgers educatio
And…Bob weighs in. As always, the opposite of enlightening.
Ya think? 😎

Actually , sister you meant to say , “ CLUELESS” nobody asked you to accuse the teacher. I certainly did not accuse her of a crime. What I did ask was quite simple for some idiot still correcting grammatical compositions. What is more important ?” # 1 ) The safety and well being of the students. There is no #2 until that question is resolved. I could care less what you contextually visualize as the answer here. You have already attempted to show your Rutgers education

Bingo

It's fair to speculate that wokeness is involved. Hard to imagine any situation where there's video evidence of a male teacher grabbing 13 yo chest and nothing happens for a month.

That was the point originally of asking what was more concerning her job vs. the impacted girl and her family . Nobody intimated that posters should be concerned. This will go on for months before finality will take place.

It's fair to speculate that wokeness is involved. Hard to imagine any situation where there's video evidence of a male teacher grabbing 13 yo chest and nothing happens for a month.

Wokeness is always involved. It’s this insidious, undefinable entity that is responsible for all societal or legislative change I don’t like. I can’t put my finger on how wokeness made this incident happen, but it did.

Wokeness is kind of like the way I was taught to think about the devil - always there looking to steer you to make bad choices. It’s this ubiquitous thing that drives us over the cliff and we happily go along.

False.

You can thank the woke left for getting the one suburban reform school closed. The result is the problem kids have nowhere else to go.

Open the reform schools and let the reform schools kick some arse.

Liberals stick their heads in the sand and let problem kids destroy the schools for everyone.

Currently in the cities the liberals ignore school violence. The result is the good kids have to leave and find a charter. Cities should close all the charters and convert the worst school in each section of the city onto a prison style reform school. Reform schools should have no sports. They should teach those kids how to make my fries hot.

It's not false.

Unless you think problem kids in school is only a recent issue that just cropped up in the last 6-7 years.

Of course it didn't. And school districts have struggled for years and years figuring out how to deal with kids that have all kinds of issues and poor behaviors. And not just poor districts or inner city districts (granted they have more than their fair share, for sure). This is a problem that affects wealthy districts, conservative districts, etc.

Wokeness is always involved. It’s this insidious, undefinable entity that is responsible for all societal or legislative change I don’t like. I can’t put my finger on how wokeness made this incident happen, but it did.

Wokeness is kind of like the way I was taught to think about the devil - always there looking to steer you to make bad choices. It’s this ubiquitous thing that drives us over the cliff and we happily go along.
I found this article fascinating in many ways…

I read most of the article and skimmed some. It gave me a headache!

I don’t think you’re going to “engineer out” kids hassling kids who are different.

I’d last a day as the person in charge because I’d crack down on the bullies and tell the “bullied” that on some level you just have to brush it off. (And I would say stupid things like “maybe you should just wear pants” or “do you really need all that make up” or “just f*cking knock it off with the bullying. I know you THINK you could kick my ass but no f*cking way”.)

Last edited:

Very interesting. Watching a collusion of liberal values in real time here. Not to make this political but you are watching both political parties just beat the shit out of themselves, I can't remember it ever being like this before.

We are about the same age. With all the safeguards, programs and reporting systems in place today if you think abuse is more prevalent now than it was in our day I don't know what to tell you.
I would have believed that, but this current atmosphere has changed my thoughts. Back in the day was it possible or encouraged for teachers or schools to keep personal information about their students away from parents? Not a chance in fact in the day, that would have been grounds for a teachers removal, so if you disagree with that then I don't know what to tell you either.

I would have believed that, but this current atmosphere has changed my thoughts. Back in the day was it possible or encouraged for teachers or schools to keep personal information about their students away from parents? Not a chance in fact in the day, that would have been grounds for a teachers removal, so if you disagree with that then I don't know what to tell you either.
What does any of that have to do with the topic of a teacher abusing a student and your fear that it is more prevalent today?

Last edited:

In keeping with the wokeness, the female teacher didn't grab the 13 year olds breasts, she grabbed her chestacles.

was told the teacher is a family friend, has been in their home to tutor the child, and has literally driven the child to school in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT