ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

Perry's wife (looks like Marilyn Manson),

“Perry’s frustration had been mounting, night after night, he felt that the stage volume had been extremely loud and his voice was being drowned out by the band,” Etty Lou wrote.

“Perry had been suffering from tinnitus and a sore throat every night. But when the audience in the first row, started complaining up to Perry cussing at him that the band was planning too loud and that they couldn’t hear him, Perry lost it.”

OkSCZ61.jpeg

zbRtwNZ.jpeg

10 years ago when I started researching guitars I cam across a young girl - Kelly Rosenthal - who played really well and is now getting to be well known. She recently did an interesting series on the Strat for Guitar Center. She was never a shredder or noise maker. She likes to be chill/atmospheric. She did an amazing tribute to Tome Petty when he died but I cant see it online anymore

She used to be gorgeous with model's hair but she went butch somewhere along the way
Just refresh if FB has a block

10-12 years ago

Reactions: phs73rc77gsm83
in the 60s and 70s we argued over bands, guitarists, drummers and vocalists as vociferously as we did sports.
Don’t think that happens anymore.

in the 60s and 70s we argued over bands, guitarists, drummers and vocalists as vociferously as we did sports.
Don’t think that happens anymore.

Rappers - they argue and can shoot each other.
Kendrick Lamar is doing Super Bowl in Feb - when I listened to him he seemed crazy.
He's called a "genius" but they said that about Kanye or Yeezee or whatever he is today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT