ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I might have Covid

RU5781

All American
Nov 13, 2006
Took a test. Waiting on results. Running a 101.5, lost taste and smell, and have a wicked headache. No respiratory issues yet. A slight cough started on the 23rd.
I’m taking Zinc, Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, and melatonin. My doctor is calling in Ivermectin for me in the morning.
Anything else I should be doing?

Took a test. Waiting on results. Running a 101.5, lost taste and smell, and have a wicked headache. No respiratory issues yet. A slight cough started on the 23rd.
I’m taking Zinc, Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, and melatonin. My doctor is calling in Ivermectin for me in the morning.
Maybe an icepack on the head . Beyond that I wish you the best.

Reactions: Duff366
Good Luck and let’s hope for more interventional drugs which can lessen the chance of death... I see there was a warehouse party again in Newark NJ. Illegal alcohol , sales and run by two women aged 26&28 anything for a back...So a similar one in Trenton this past week and several out of Paterson... Aren’t these the areas that have been depicted as high numbers of deaths because of a lack of healthcare options? That’s where your infections jump up...I’m sure they were all wearing masks and socially staying apart...But don’t have anyone but your family bubble of 3-4for the holidays.

Ivermectin??? That’s for River Blindness. Made by Merck. Don’t you work for Merck as well? Are they using that to treat COVID?

Oral probiotics - always overlooked - are important for immune function.

I had the CCP virus last March but symptoms only lasted a of couple of days. I have a friend now who has it and he was sicker but doing well. For multiple reasons people do not seem to get in as much trouble as they did last year so you should do well.

Using Probiotics to Flatten the Curve of Coronavirus Disease COVID-2019 Pandemic

Reactions: Jm0513
You will be fine but do you wear a mask most of the time? If you do make sure you change it based upon it’s use...I know several people who have worn the same mask for several months... that is a sure fire way to be infected.

My BP is high (I take meds).
Yes 65 million Americans have HBP ...think about that and if you are over 55-60 your likelihood of HBP is significantly higher...you will be fine... are you able to take Tylenol in the interim?

My nephew who is 20 had it. A couple days of mild headaches and a few days of sweating. Hung out in a hotel room near UF, hydrated, and ate pizza. After those three days, he felt fine.

Reactions: goru1869
Yes 65 million Americans have HBP ...think about that and if you are over 55-60 your likelihood of HBP is significantly higher...you will be fine... are you able to take Tylenol in the interim?

Ya. I’ve been taking Tylenol.

Huh ? do you have a bug up your arse ?
I’m asking for a reason ...a good reason so mind your p’s and q’s...the numbers have dropped in NJ for a week now ...from positives to hospitalizations and thankfully deaths... and he answered a question ...he flew twice within several days...

Reactions: satnom
He didn’t lose any sense of taste, but did for sense of smell for a bit. He was the last if his friends to get it. Took a couple months for it to go full circle.

I’m asking for a reason ...a good reason so mind your p’s and q’s...the numbers have dropped in NJ for a week now ...from positives to hospitalizations and thankfully deaths... and he answered a question ...he flew twice within several days...
But you quoted me .

Quoted you what? He’s 39 and that is in the age group which has shown to be the most impacted ...He will be fine and I asked the questions for a specific reason.
You said I quoted you...what was the quote ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT