Forza Azzurri…
Forza Italia!!
🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Reactions: mosito
Enjoy the game!

Like watching games at Red Bull. All the seats are good

Enjoy the game!

Like watching games at Red Bull. All the seats are good
If only Essex County built THIS stadium instead of the decent minor league baseball stadium that was built for a team that no one cared about.

Reactions: mosito
If only Essex County built THIS stadium instead of the decent minor league baseball stadium that was built for a team that no one cared about.
I actually wish they built it off 287 in the Brudgewater / Edison area

I understood what they were trying to do with building it in Harrison to get people to attend the games, and the area around the stadium has definitely been built up and is a cool place to live with fun stuff to do

But they’re missing out on a lot of families that are not going to go to Harrison and attend the games by having it there, I just feel it was a missed opportunity

I actually wish they built it off 287 in the Brudgewater / Edison area

I understood what they were trying to do with building it in Harrison to get people to attend the games, and the area around the stadium has definitely been built up and is a cool place to live with fun stuff to do

But they’re missing out on a lot of families that are not going to go to Harrison and attend the games by having it there, I just feel it was a missed opportunity
It’s not that hard to get to. For someone who makes fun of Rutgers fans who “haven’t been to a game outside of Piscataway,” I’m surprised at your comment. Stop being so provincial and calm down on the eggplant next time! 😂

It’s not that hard to get to. For someone who makes fun of Rutgers fans who “haven’t been to a game outside of Piscataway,” I’m surprised at your comment. Stop being so provincial and calm down on the eggplant next time! 😂
The eggplant will be the death of me!

Personally, I don't mind the area or the commute from Monmouth County
We usually go to 3-5 games per year between the Red Bulls and international soccer
Admittedly, I'd prefer it be off 287 to cut down on travel time, but an extra 25 minutes won't be a deterrent from attending

But from the people I've spoken with at my daughter's soccer games who appear to be into soccer, they think RBA may as well be in NYC (or Mars for that matter)

Only a handful have attended, and a few have stated they'd go if it were closer

I assume living out here in the country they're also not too fond of any kind of urban area, but that's just me spit balling as I can't imagine that being a hard stop for anyone who loves the beautiful game

Reactions: RUPete
The eggplant will be the death of me!

Personally, I don't mind the area or the commute from Monmouth County
We usually go to 3-5 games per year between the Red Bulls and international soccer
Admittedly, I'd prefer it be off 287 to cut down on travel time, but an extra 25 minutes won't be a deterrent from attending

But from the people I've spoken with at my daughter's soccer games who appear to be into soccer, they think RBA may as well be in NYC (or Mars for that matter)

Only a handful have attended, and a few have stated they'd go if it were closer

I assume living out here in the country they're also not too fond of any kind of urban area, but that's just me spit balling as I can't imagine that being a hard stop for anyone who loves the beautiful game
Fair enough. So if FSU gets in the conference will we be able to get some of that eggplant at the tailgates? Asking for a friend…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT