ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jon Stewart to return to The Daily Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how these stores are closing locations in cities and areas where these domestic terrorists were rioting.

That is why you never never ever ever want to believe the people who always hide behind "black people" and "racism."

The enablers steer black youth right into crime by allowing and encouraging crime "there there its not your fault - go steal and we got your back."

That is why you never never ever ever want to believe the people who always hide behind "black people" and "racism."

The enablers steer black youth right into crime by allowing and encouraging crime "there there its not your fault - go steal and we got your back."

^^ This one is getting more cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs with every post. I'm thinking about adding him to my very short IGNORE list. Too weird. Even the John Birchers and the Labor Party nut jobs got too tiresome after a while.

Thanks for highlighting the double standard system of justice in this country. 19 people killed in the BLM/Antifa riots in 2020, over $2 bil in property damages, and nobody arrested.
Tons were arrested.

Ofc, they were all righties.

But I agree, it's definitely a double standard that Jerry Sandusky is in jail but the Orange rapist, Gaetz and Gym Jordan walk free.

Reactions: Kbee3
Every time I see someone who claims Tucker is the truth teller I think about this

The defense argument for Fox and Tucker was that a person of reasonable intelligence would know that Tucker is spouting nonsense.
Yeah, I would never trust you of course.
A low iq simp that voted for Murphy and Bidunce. 😖

NPR, LOLz

Tucker on the other hand, an extremely reliable source. That’s why you don’t like him.

Last edited:
I've got the valet on IGNORE. The other two are at least good for a laugh now and then.

Oh don't put Valet on ignore. Then you can't see how everything he says is refuted instantly and how he's an object of mockery for any gainfully employed person on this board.

Yeah, I would never trust you of course.
A low iq simp that voted for Murphy and Bidunce. 😖

Tucker on the other hand, an extremely reliable source.

Is there anything more beautiful than Tuck Tuck the fish stick heir going to court and saying under oath no reasonably intelligent person would believe him, paired with his fan club on this board of non-college alums?

Reactions: Kbee3 and gogs7
^^ This one is getting more cuckoo-for-cocoa puffs with every post. I'm thinking about adding him to my very short IGNORE list. Too weird. Even the John Birchers and the Labor Party nut jobs got too tiresome after a while.
I know its rough defending positions when the team in charge cant even stay erect or speak coherently.
We have never known any world leader where we have to worry if he might fall off a stage on any day.

Of course he is - that's why CCP pays him and Hunter (as Hunter admitted).
He was always a liar (ask SU) and he led the Thomas "high tech lynching" as Clarence called it.
He has wrecked everything he ever touched (or at least the people controlling him have) and he gave US military is most humiliating scandal on purpose - left Afghanistan without even telling allies (condemned him)
He got 500,0 000 Ukrainians killed for nothing and now he setting Mideast on fire - probably hopes to lose a carrier.

p2CU1IY.jpeg
Some twisted shit. You are once again proving yourself beyond hopeless!

Some twisted shit. You are once again proving yourself beyond hopeless!

It is twisted - and true,
Can look it all up
US ran a money laundering operation and got a half million people screwed

C4i5Gwy.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bac2therac

You and your ilk would be entertaining with your loony conspiracy theories if you all weren't so violent and extreme and gun-loving. Nobody is steering anyone into crime. I suggest you try to be more moderate and less partisan hack.

But I agree, it's definitely a double standard that Jerry Sandusky is in jail but the Orange rapist, Gaetz and Gym Jordan walk free.
Where's the double standard? All the names you list here are Republicans, including Sandusky. I do happen to think that Gaetz and Gym Jordan should be held responsible for their discretions, but neither were as egregious as Sandusky's.

Tons were arrested.

Ofc, they were all righties.
Wow, did you bomb in trying to refute my point!

Yep - justice system intentionally crippled and big businesses fleeing US cities where shoplifting is legal.
I thought I read some statements from companies who said the shoplifting narrative was exaggerated.

I will see if I can find those.

And I would jail shoplifters same as any other robbery actor.

I thought I read some statements from companies who said the shoplifting narrative was exaggerated.

MSM, various groups always makes excuses about problems.
A thing about crime is that people stop reporting crime and police stop responding (or they come fashionably late). Then crime stats seem to go down when the crimes are really up. Stores have been instructing their employees to not get involved

Its funny how the same people who say the media can't be trusted trust the media when it reports on something like crime. The media these days reports on what makes them money, not what's accurate. Just because you hear about something more doesn't mean its happening more.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
3 in the US Army killed today by an Iranian-backed group - on Joey’s watch

Tonkin Gulf, WMDs - the DC mafia is probably happy to have a reason to attack Iran. Admin wants a distraction and screwballs like Graham are calling for Iran to be bombed (and remember a lot of Iranian people like US). Europe/US are run by kooks

MSM, various groups always makes excuses about problems.
A thing about crime is that people stop reporting crime and police stop responding (or they come fashionably late). Then crime stats seem to go down when the crimes are really up. Stores have been instructing their employees to not get involved
What I read was a couple statements from CEO’s of I believe 2 businesses
I just found the articles one was the Walgreen CEO and one was from the National Retail Association

I will link them when I get to my computer. I don’t know how to do it from my phone.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Wow … never saw that coming or SNL… how long before the return of honey buns Trevor Noah?

Joey is the most prolific liar the world has ever seen. He’s done everything from drive 18 wheelers to growing up in black church lol
Biden’s a straight shooter compared to his predecessor
(read this)
A Legacy of Lies: Examining Donald Trump’s Record-Breaking Dishonesty - A Legacy of Lies: Examining Donald Trump?s Record-Breaking Dishon.pdf

>While the United States does have a long and sordid history of presidential deception,
Trump's presidency was unprecedented in its sheer volume of lies. Other political scientists have begun to delve into the complexity of these lies: the rationale behind them, why they were effective, and the outcomes of his excessive dishonesty. The Atlantic reporter

Adam Serwer asserts that Trump’s lying was used as a loyalty test, requiring his supporters to accept his dishonesty in order to prove their loyalty to him. By completely buying into his constant dishonesty, these supporters unquestioningly accepted whatever Trump told them, and even took action on the basis of false information Trump told them.

Trump told his lies for the purpose of gaining a cult-like following, and his supporters were eager to comply.<

https://cedar.wwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1487&context=wwu_honors

Some of Trump's cons:
You have Trump U in which "Don the Con" fleeced the people that went there
and had to pay a $25 million fine for Trump's scam .
Also used a charity scam to make a dishonest buck: Donald J. Trump Foundation,

Where it was found $10,000 of the donations to it was spent on a portrait of Trump that later was found on display at a sports bar at the Trump Doral and not put up for auction like it was supposed to when the donations were solicited.

$5,000 was used to advertise Trump Hotels.

$258,000 was used to settle lawsuits against Trump and his businesses, including $158,000 to the Martin Greenberg Foundation, whose founder sued the Trump National Golf Club after it failed to pay him a promised $1 million for scoring a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament

$100,000 was used to settle a legal dispute with the city of Palm Beach, which Trump resolved by contributing the amount to the Fisher House Foundation;

The smallest donation was a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts, which conveniently happened to be “the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.”

The Trump Foundation was shut down because it was a fraudulent endeavor and Trump has to pay a $2 million fine .

PT Barum said : "there's a sucker born every minute".
I say when the register to vote :they become Republicans 😁

My favorite Joey lie is his take down of Corn Pop. He was a bad dude!

Or maybe how he finished first nnhos class when he really finished last.

Or that he was going to the Nvaal Academy to play QB but saw Roger Stauback was there so decided to go Delaware where he didn’t even play football lol

(read this)
A Legacy of Lies: Examining Donald Trump’s Record-Breaking Dishonesty - A Legacy of Lies: Examining Donald Trump?s Record-Breaking Dishon.pdf

>While the United States does have a long and sordid history of presidential deception,
Trump's presidency was unprecedented in its sheer volume of lies. Other political scientists have begun to delve into the complexity of these lies: the rationale behind them, why they were effective, and the outcomes of his excessive dishonesty. The Atlantic reporter

Adam Serwer asserts that Trump’s lying was used as a loyalty test, requiring his supporters to accept his dishonesty in order to prove their loyalty to him. By completely buying into his constant dishonesty, these supporters unquestioningly accepted whatever Trump told them, and even took action on the basis of false information Trump told them.

Trump told his lies for the purpose of gaining a cult-like following, and his supporters were eager to comply.<

Some of Trump's cons:

Where it was found $10,000 of the donations to it was spent on a portrait of Trump that later was found on display at a sports bar at the Trump Doral and not put up for auction like it was supposed to when the donations were solicited.

$258,000 was used to settle lawsuits against Trump and his businesses, including $158,000 to the Martin Greenberg Foundation, whose founder sued the Trump National Golf Club after it failed to pay him a promised $1 million for scoring a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament

$100,000 was used to settle a legal dispute with the city of Palm Beach, which Trump resolved by contributing the amount to the Fisher House Foundation;

The smallest donation was a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts, which conveniently happened to be “the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.”

The Trump Foundation was shut down because it was a fraudulent endeavor and Trump has to pay a $2 million fine .

Reactions: Caliknight
(read this)

Some of Trump's cons:

You’re a joke

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT