ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MLB and Cleveland Indians/Guardians, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not long before we a 'trans' oriented mascot or team name imho. Fruits are going to love it

This isn't a question sane people ask. And thanks for another drink.
Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke ,woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke woke and finally woke.

When you get done drinking report back.

Well yes. Changing the name of a baseball team in Ohio definitely erases history. What are you even talking about? What a reach.
How's it a reach? Isn't that name over a 100 years old? Wasn't it good enough for all those years? How many of these changes being forced down our throats does it take for you to stop making excuses for it? The Scarlet Knights might have to go back to The Chanticleers, if it pisses off the right people I guess. lol. There was even a joke article written about it a couple of years ago. That's how it starts, lmfao. Go ahead smart as$, bust my balls about it, I don't give 2 $hits.😇https://www.theodysseyonline.com/rutgers-chanticleer-mascot

How's it a reach? Isn't that name over a 100 years old? Wasn't it good enough for all those years? How many of these changes being forced down our throats does it take for you to stop making excuses for it? The Scarlet Knights might have to go back to The Chanticleers, if it pisses off the right people I guess. lol. There was even a joke article written about it a couple of years ago. That's how it starts, lmfao. Go ahead smart as$, bust my balls about it, I don't give 2 $hits.😇

Forced down your throat? What are you even talking about? And you very clearly do give 2 shts ...too many shts, actually.

Stop being so pathetic.

This isn't part of your Woke Culture? I'm curious as to why you think they made the change.
100 % it is, yet they are denying it in this thread, Instead of denying it, they should explain why there are
all these name changes?

Last edited:
Enough of this debate, believe what you want was the reason for another name change and why .I'm off to watch the Toms River East vs Sunny Brea 12 year old Little League Championship tonight at 7:00pm

Seen elsewhere (LOL)

Sounds like a condom brand.

"If you want to get it on tonight, but don't want a phone call 9 months down the road telling you that you have a kid, then get Guardians
®
condoms. When you get hard, you need the guard."

ETA: The Cleveland Condoms

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RUfinally2008
Feels like it's time for another rightard boycott!!! If every huge Indian fan in this thread just goes on full-time fan stike, you'll bring the organization to its knees ...just like you bros did in every other most successful past boycott.

Oh, wait ...I guess that won't work since you guys are already boycotting every sport ever, especially the woke mlb.

Oh well, I'm sure there'll be something else to get enraged about soon enough.
We boycott, you burn down cities, lol, whatever works I guess. It seems your way better at it.
wp2805331.png

How's it a reach? Isn't that name over a 100 years old? Wasn't it good enough for all those years? How many of these changes being forced down our throats does it take for you to stop making excuses for it? The Scarlet Knights might have to go back to The Chanticleers, if it pisses off the right people I guess. lol. There was even a joke article written about it a couple of years ago. That's how it starts, lmfao. Go ahead smart as$, bust my balls about it, I don't give 2 $hits.😇https://www.theodysseyonline.com/rutgers-chanticleer-mascot

I've seen posted elsewhere they chose Indians as the name because of a number of American Indians on the team at that time. No idea if true.

Go Spiders!

lol see what I mean...hahaha another sprite upset and has to resort to 'feelz'

you're a joke here, your view is retarded, your assessment is wrong, be onest with us, you lick the stick right?

I think his/Theior/Zees user name has a typo in it. Accidentally hit the S.

well the left is the most censoring and bigoted so not surprised. Funny how it's always one small subset that get's upset but when they survey native tribes they are all happy. tired of the indian bs and the rewriting of history. Love the Redskins name, loved the Indians name, love what FSU does

Loved the links on these assertions.

This shit never ends. You really are reaching when you find the name Indians or Braves offensive. What's next?
That might be true for most Americans, but one group seems pleased

Here’s the full statement from the CLE Indigenous Coalition as posted by the Lake Erie Native American Council’s Facebook page on Friday morning:

This momentous occasion is the culmination of over 60 years of grassroots advocacy and activism by Indigenous leadership. Today, we stand with our heads held high and full of gratitude to those who came before us in this fight.
Our community has worked tirelessly to be recognized as diverse and vibrant, instead of being portrayed in inaccurate and harmful ways. This name change will help create a place where Native American children and their families are valued and fully seen.

We are pleased the Cleveland baseball team took a comprehensive approach to listen and learn and show it is possible to take steps toward change. We now call on the nearly 200 schools in Ohio with Native mascots to follow suit.

This tread is a fine example of good people on both sides!
The participants in this thread arguing would all have an excellent time with each other tailgating at an RU football game, regardless of their political beliefs.
My two cents

Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, Woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke ,woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke, woke woke and finally woke.

When you get done drinking report back.
200w.gif

simple to find, they are there. I don't spoon feed any longer but you won't prove me wrong.

Indians issue started from 1 small tribe with less 80 members over a decade ago. nonsense.

I'm thankful that your ideas have been resigned to the history's trash bin. Best wishes on your forever irrelevance on US cultural and racial issues since you can't fathom how Redskins or Chief Wahoo could somehow offend someone.

That might be true for most Americans, but one group seems pleased

Here’s the full statement from the CLE Indigenous Coalition as posted by the Lake Erie Native American Council’s Facebook page on Friday morning:

This momentous occasion is the culmination of over 60 years of grassroots advocacy and activism by Indigenous leadership. Today, we stand with our heads held high and full of gratitude to those who came before us in this fight.
Our community has worked tirelessly to be recognized as diverse and vibrant, instead of being portrayed in inaccurate and harmful ways. This name change will help create a place where Native American children and their families are valued and fully seen.

We are pleased the Cleveland baseball team took a comprehensive approach to listen and learn and show it is possible to take steps toward change. We now call on the nearly 200 schools in Ohio with Native mascots to follow suit.
You can find a Seminole Indian coalition who think their portrayal buy FSU is flattering and they’re proud of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT