ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NEEDED for SOFTBALL DH WEDS in JC (8PM start) 2 dudes, 1 FEMALE

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Very good coed modified-pitch league. Guys should be competent+ in the OF and at the plate/on the bases. Female should be high school+ OR pretty damn confident they're good otherwise. PM me here if interested/know someone who may be.

Thx!

Very good coed modified-pitch league. Guys should be competent+ in the OF and at the plate/on the bases. Female should be high school+ OR pretty damn confident they're good otherwise. PM me here if interested/know someone who may be.

Thx!
Where do you play in case I know somebody....

Thx!
I think you are committing some kind of hate crime by specifying the genders you are looking for. Be careful.

And Co-Ed? Bro do you even non-binary?

🙋🏻‍♀️

lololol!! How are you??!!

DAMM… They play some pretty damm good ball down there.
Very good league. The top half of the league probably has 2 to 3 girls each on their roster who played college softball. I have two girls and two guys who played in the college ranks. Softball/baseball obviously.

Very good league. The top half of the league probably has 2 to 3 girls each on their roster who played college softball. I have two girls and two guys who played in the college ranks. Softball/baseball obviously.

Girls? I love you man. LOLOL

Girls? I love you man. LOLOL
Yes...I run (with 2 others) a 12-team Modified Pitch Coed league. 32-game regular season (per team). 8-team play-in followed by double-loss elimination playoffs. $6K 4-hour open bar end-of-season/holiday party. League is 100% independent so we play about 3x the # of games as Zogs/Hive/etc, for approx the same $$$/per team/person.

Yes...I run (with 2 others) a 12-team Modified Pitch Coed league. 32-game regular season (per team). 8-team play-in followed by double-loss elimination playoffs. $6K 4-hour open bar end-of-season/holiday party. League is 100% independent so we play about 3x the # of games as Zogs/Hive/etc, for approx the same $$$/per team/person.
Yeah, they do take their softball very seriously Downtown, esp the Old Heads of the area.

No I mean using the term "Girls". LOL

But it sounds great. If I were only 30 years old again, and lived in JC, and could find my glove, and could hit.

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT