ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 2/27 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS... 3/1 Update***Rutgers projected 8 seed***

107 on bracketmatrix and you ignore 106 of them. We were on average the first 9 seed. I will relax but just get your facts like correct before the opinion that follows so you don’t look foolish.

I’m pointing an opinion

You must be kidding me and just started watching college basketball. But not this year because you are just a little blind. The same thing happened to MSU just 1 week ago. There have been some incredible results with unranked teams beating ranked teams at a record rate. Our total play this year definitely deserves the NCAA and we slid from 8 to 9 or 10. We have been in a ton of close games going into last minute or two Purdue , NW , Wisconsin , Indiana away , Penn State away , Ohio State ,away Minnesota ,away MSU at MSG . We won some and lost some in the second best conference inthe country. You think we do not deserve it compared to who. Get a grip and get some logic in your opinion
You can’t compare Iowa who is a ncaa tourney team and possibly b10 favorite vs Minnesota who is 1-17 and the il worst power 5 team

Well I suppose the good news insofar as any exists is that almost all the bubble results went our way last night. Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona State, and USC all lost. One of USC/Arizona State will get in but it's tough to see both making it. Memphis did win and given everyone else losing they're basically a lock now.

Rutgers is REALLY testing the thesis of "the committee cares who you beat, not who you lost to."

Reactions: gregkoko
ADVERTISEMENT