ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NJ sports betting

I don't think being a few days behind Delaware, especially when the NFL is not in season, is a big deal. It's more important to get the details right. Let's hope the legislature does that on Thursday, the 7th.

I don't think the point is let's get this right. That's a given. The real point is why after all of these years of fighting and millions of $$$ spent in lawyers fees is this state not ready to go? If another state starts before NJ it just shows the ineptitude of the NJ government. Really, stop and think about how ridiculous this state looks.

I don't think the point is let's get this right. That's a given. The real point is why after all of these years of fighting and millions of $$$ spent in lawyers fees is this state not ready to go? If another state starts before NJ it just shows the ineptitude of the NJ government. Really, stop and think about how ridiculous this state looks.
You are 1000% wrong on this. Being first isn't important, getting it right is. NJ has one of the best sports book in the world with William Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT