ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap this announcer with his nasal twang is too much to bear. Where does ESPN get these crappy announcers?
Was just thinking that. Padres and Mets have best announcers in the game.

Why don’t they do team broadcasts for something like this.

Reactions: newell138
Should have hired you Shift😊
The nasal twang is a homage to Felix Unger's characterization of the late, great Howard Cosell, whose voice never bothered me in the least. But as Howard Cosell characterized Felix, the ESPN announcer comes across as an inane drone.

I actually hate the sound of my own voice.

Have the announcers mentioned if Nola's parents flew back from St.Louis?
If the Padres win,those people will be going back and forth from Phil./Atl to So.Cal.

Bassitt has nothing. Bring Walker in. Hearing him grunt every pitch is distracting and over exerting himself

This team just doesn’t seem to compete like they did prior to a month ago. Plenty of time but they look done.

I hope your right, but I won't hold my breath on getting Bassitt to the 7/8 tonight. I'll settle for 6 inning and leaving with the Mets up a couple. We shall see, and as you know as well as I, plenty waiting in the wings to talk $hit, but never before the fact. Lol
You are such an idiot. Most of Yankees fans would love a Subway Series, so most are not rooting against the Mets to lose. But if they do you lose tonight, You Yes, and Shift are going to hear from us as you are too stupid enough to hate a Subway Series.
And Subway Series you have to win too. You out spent the Yankees this year. Pressure is on your team.
In reality neither makes the WS anyway

I don’t remember Bassitt having control issues all year? Highly disappointing in the two biggest starts of the year for him he’s a walk machine and can’t put anyone away.

Why is Bassitt still in game ? Should have been pulled after walk to Kim. Buck managing again like its a regular season game.

I don’t remember Bassitt having control issues all year? Highly disappointing in the two biggest starts of the year for him he’s a walk machine and can’t put anyone away.
It’s called pitching under pressure. Some can handle its/ some can’t. Epic fail last 2 starts

Reactions: gmay8
Haven’t hit a ball hard yet
It's all Bassitt's fault according to the multiple posts tonight.

I think I'm going to watch the movie The Crying Game instead of this game which is like watching paint dry when the Mets are up. But I am intrigued about why Musgrove's ears look so wet. Is that sweat, or something else?

Reactions: newell138
Bassitt shouldn’t have got this start. It was obvious in Atlanta he didn’t have it
Padres had his number this year too. We said this when the playoff rosters were announced.

Carrasco should have been the guy for the Mets.

Lots of stuff on twitter about Vaseline on Musgrove’s ear. Wonder if it’s just frustrated Mets fans or something to it.

It's all Bassitt's fault according to the multiple posts tonight.

I think I'm going to watch the movie The Crying Game instead of this game which is like watching paint dry when the Mets are up. But I am intrigued about why Musgrove's ears look so wet. Is that sweat, or something else?
Maybe if Bassit was pitching like Musgrove tonight instead of giving up 3 runs, 3 hits, 3 walks in 4 innings.

Lots of stuff on twitter about Vaseline on Musgrove’s ear. Wonder if it’s just frustrated Mets fans or something to it.
Lol probably frustrated fans.

With that said, wouldn’t be impossible. Pitchers have been using substances this season.

Message board geniuses rail against Bassitt. Meanwhile Mets have zero hits. 🤷‍♂️
Game threads and instant venting reactions bring out the worst content.
Message board geniuses see someone who has walked 3 batters And has given up 3 runs in 4 innings and who has nothing. Maybe if he didn’t walk anyone and kept the padres off the board the crowd would be in the game despite being no hit.

Reactions: RUforJERSEY
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT