ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Pats vs Eagles Who Do You Root For?

Philly sucks. Period.
Hilarious-Cat-Sticking-Tongue-Out.jpg

Pats. I’m not impressed by the Eagles. Vikings are just a loser organization and I saw this coming a mile away. Giants did the same thing to them in the NFC title game as home dogs back in 2000. 41-0. I’m not saying NE will blow out PHI but they will win.

I am outnumbered in my household 2-1 for the Eagles.

Grew up a Giants fan and will never switch allegiances.

We would be happy to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl winning a championship since 1960.

Eagle fans can finally have their parade.

But Tom Brady and the Patriots know how to win.

How can any RU fan not root for the Pats? Assuming you are not an eagles fan of course
What are you joking? Maybe because they get the benefit of any questionable call. Maybe some of us cheer for rival teams or are just sick of them. Maybe because they went the entire game this afternoon being flagged for only one penalty.

Only fans worse than Eagles fans are Patriots fans. And, I've got $20 on the Eagles at 6.5 to 1. Easy pick for the Eagles, although I do like the RU players on the Patriots.

I started watching the Eagles a bit this year because I was so impressed with Wentz.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Only fans worse than Eagles fans are Patriots fans. And, I've got $20 on the Eagles at 6.5 to 1. Easy pick for the Eagles, although I do like the RU players on the Patriots.

I started watching the Eagles a bit this year because I was so impressed with Wentz.

Welcome aboard.

Reactions: SkilletHead2
Bingo! As a long suffering Bills fan, I've been conditioned to hate the Patriots franchise. Their unprecedented success contributed to the playoff drought that I had to deal with.

That's not to mention the lucky breaks and cheating/ playing around the edges of the rules. Go Eagles.

Reactions: RUScrew85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT