ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Paul McCartney died 9/11/66

So the Paul McCartney in those recent documentary series was NOT the actual Paul McCartney but was the replacement Paul McCartney? Was the Linda Eastman with him real? Was teh founding family of Eastman-Kodak replaced as well? Or did Linda Eastman only meet and marry the replacement Paul?
Was Jane Asher the Walrus?

Left handed guitar in flowers. All the supposed stars they wanted at their funerals.

Abbey Road cover:

John as the preacher
George as the grave digger
Ringo as the “Paul Bearer”
Paul in bare feet as the dead guy.

License plate of the parked car, 28IF. Paul would have been 28 IF he lived.
I remember all that "Paul Is Dead" stuff as a teenager in the 70s. It was certainly fun to banter about and look through the album covers and listen to songs backwards, because we were all high anyway, but it never went anywhere because it was obvious Paul wasn't dead. So we all concluded that it was likely just a goof by the Beatles to put things into their album artwork and songs that could be construed as clues.

Hey thanks for respecting other people's religious beliefs.
You'd be surprised how little respect I have for other people's religious beliefs.
I usually keep it to myself, but can't resist when someone interjects fantasyland into an otherwise reasonable conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotInRHouse
You'd be surprise how little respect I have for other people's religious beliefs.
I usually keep it to myself, but can't resist when someone interjects fantasyland into an otherwise reasonable conversation.

So when RU4REAL screamed out at Jesus and interjected religion first in this thread, why did you say nothing?

Rather you waited to attack a Christian who found his words offensive.

You are a fraud and you hate Jesus Christ and those who believe in him.

Why pretend otherwise?

So I'm confused. Is this old dude who goes around as Sir Paul McCartney these days actually Billy Shears? Or did the original Paul come back from the dead? Billy Shears must have written "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" because that is the worst song ever recorded. (And for the clueless people on here, no I'm not serious)

Last edited:
So I'm confused. Is this old dude who goes around as Sir Paul McCartney these days actually Billy Shears? Or did the original Paul come back from the dead? Billy Shears must have written "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" because that is the worst song ever recorded. (And for the clueless people on hear, no I'm not serious)
I would wait to draw any firm conclusions until the OP's official report is released.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT