ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stay classy Philly

Speaking of which WHY ON EARTH are you following this thread instead of having fun and enjoying the fruits of championship celebrating???

I just got in from the parade off the Parkway and I was curious what jokers like @bac2therac we're gonna post about a glorious event with 2-3 million people in attendance.

Of course that nerd was in his basement listening to police scanners again. At least he hasn't made any Fake News posts yet.

more light pole climbing
Please stop. I have no idea where you getting this info but its old news from Sunday not a current event. Broad Street has been reopened for about 2 hours. Nothing but cars. You Police Scanner is actually a scammer. And again no one got run over by a quad on Sunday, confirmed by a Captain from 15 and the head of the Philly Police Union (who would love it to be true as it helps in contract negotiations)

Should have known! Grew up watching that parade on Channel 6 on cable. It was better than Larry Ferrari.
The suit was from Avalon String Band. Story on why and who got him that will come out later tonight. Great story

Reactions: RUPete
So what was the final arrest tally yesterday? Did Philly fans embarrass themselves or do OK? I honestly did not follow the police reports.

Seems like yesterday wasn't the end of the world. You get that many people together drinking and it won't be perfect. The real disaster was the behavior the night of the SB

Bac2Rac is a joke, he can’t even answer a simple question. If he’s a Rutgers grad I’m embarrassed to associate myself with someone who is so naive, it’s apparent he has some kind of complex or vendetta against Philly (you didn’t get hired by someone in philly? Some girl reject you at a bar?) Whatever the case, you come off as a winey internet troll. Continues to link articles but hasn’t proven any point. Enjoy wasting the rest of your day and weekend!

Bac2Rac is a joke, he can’t even answer a simple question. If he’s a Rutgers grad I’m embarrassed to associate myself with someone who is so naive, it’s apparent he has some kind of complex or vendetta against Philly (you didn’t get hired by someone in philly? Some girl reject you at a bar?) Whatever the case, you come off as a winey internet troll. Continues to link articles but hasn’t proven any point. Enjoy wasting the rest of your day and weekend!
Actually it is your psychotic need to berate anyone who presents unflattering information about fans of your team that makes YOU someone who should just be ignored.

And again, I’ll ask you this time, who are you a fan of? Please announce your team(s) of choice...

If you call that berating, then you must be one of the most sensitive people in the world. What do you have to say about the numb nut posters who have been truly berating ALL of Philadelphia (to include city suburbs, south jersey, Delaware, etc.) as being animals, savages, scum of the earth for the actions of a few dopes. Strap on your big boy pants if you have issue with what I posted. Go back and reread the useless posts if you want to see what true berating sounds like. The clueless, naive, and whiney posters who are routinely knocking Philly because of a minuscule contingent of dopes, will be the same posters who glance over idiotic college kids and immature alumni who act like fools when Rutgers ever wins anything of significance. Get over yourselves. You guys have to be trolls and not this serious!

Last edited:
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT