ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stock and Investment Talk

CW giving the markets the middle finger, buying the DOCU dip! Obviously, this is just rebalancing the holdings:

ARK offers fully transparent Exchange Traded Funds ("ETFs") and provides investors with trade information for all actively managed ETFs. This email only reflects portfolio adjustments made by the ARK investment team. Files of trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Complete holding files are posted daily on ark-funds.com.

ARKK view fund page12/3/2021
DirectionTickerCompany Name
Shares Traded | % of Total ETF​
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
461,662 | 0.3800​
BuyZMZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC
176,298 | 0.1900​
BuyTRMBTRIMBLE INC
75,800 | 0.0400​
BuyDNAGINKGO BIOWORKS HOLDINGS INC
784,600 | 0.0400​
BuyMTLSMATERIALISE NV
42,598 | 0.0100​
BuyVCYTVERACYTE INC
43,000 | 0.0100​
BuySGFYSIGNIFY HEALTH INC
52,700 | 0.0000​
SellEDITEDITAS MEDICINE INC
217,800 | 0.0400​
SellTSLATESLA INC
119,256 | 0.7000​

ARKQ view fund page12/3/2021
BuySSYSSTRATASYS LTD
44,900 | 0.0500​
BuyBLDEBLADE AIR MOBILITY INC
43,500 | 0.0100​
BuyMKFGMARKFORGED HOLDING CORP
22,945 | 0.0100​
BuyACHRARCHER AVIATION INC
48,100 | 0.0100​

ARKW view fund page12/3/2021
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
178,334 | 0.5700​
46,813 | 0.1900​
BuyTWLOTWILIO INC
26,311 | 0.1500​
BuyUUNITY SOFTWARE INC
46,206 | 0.1500​
BuySPLKSPLUNK INC
53,700 | 0.1400​
BuyRBLXROBLOX CORP
46,900 | 0.1200​
BuyPDPAGERDUTY INC
42,100 | 0.0300​
BuyCNDCONCORD ACQUISITION CORP
63,915 | 0.0200​
SellLPSNLIVEPERSON INC
229,442 | 0.1800​
SellFBFACEBOOK INC
89,622 | 0.6100​
SellNETCLOUDFLARE INC
179,031 | 0.6300​

ARKG view fund page12/3/2021
894,856 | 0.1500​
BuySLGCSOMALOGIC INC
118,975 | 0.0300​
BuyMASS908 DEVICES INC
39,800 | 0.0200​
BuyQSIQUANTUM-SI INC
74,968 | 0.0100​
SellIOVAIOVANCE BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC
25,500 | 0.0100​
SellBFLYBUTTERFLY NETWORK INC
259,500 | 0.0300​

ARKF view fund page12/3/2021
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
106,968 | 0.5600​
BuyDSYSJDISCOVERY LTD
6 | 0.0000​
SellAMZNAMAZON.COM INC
2,209 | 0.2800​
SellFBFACEBOOK INC
24,877 | 0.2800​
Worst move I ever made was selling Adobe. They are the main reason DocuSign is struggling. I’m waiting for Microsoft to launch better e-signing product to go along with MS Word. They just launched a standalone Teams product that will eventually push Zoom to the danger zone.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
If CCP can trigger US market fluctuations by just delisting 1 company… then imagine how they could wield that mechanism
even further…

Art of War 101

Imagine how our market would look if they delisted 200+ at once in an attempt to flash crash us.

This is a brutal regime that has zero remorse for their covid actions, particularly in banning all domestic travel, but opening the flood gates wide for international flights when they knew Covid was highly transmissible.

They’re invested in Middle East, Africa and Russia now — and don’t need us as much to create a supply chain demand. They hold the cards. People will argue that we’re too interlocked, too dependent on each other — Not any more, and they simply haven’t done enough digging on the geopolitics at play here.

Remember, you also technically don’t own these stocks. Even if not delisted, and type of military confrontation (ie Taiwan) could render it all worthless.

I wouldn’t have 1 cent in CCP stocks.
I agree with much of what you are saying, but Chinese investors have MASSIVE interests in the U.S. stock market and beyond. A delisting maneuver would not only hurt them but the rest of the world too. Not to say that matters to old Winnie the Pooh.

Reactions: Ash_Hole
Worst move I ever made was selling Adobe. They are the main reason DocuSign is struggling. I’m waiting for Microsoft to launch better e-signing product to go along with MS Word. They just launched a standalone Teams product that will eventually push Zoom to the danger zone.
ADBE is one of the stocks I bought in March (~$440). So far so good! At work, I have used DocuSign and Adobe for signing docs. DocuSign is definitely easier, especially if a doc needs multiple signatures. However, ADBE is everywhere, so they are a threat.

CW giving the markets the middle finger, buying the DOCU dip! Obviously, this is just rebalancing the holdings:

ARK offers fully transparent Exchange Traded Funds ("ETFs") and provides investors with trade information for all actively managed ETFs. This email only reflects portfolio adjustments made by the ARK investment team. Files of trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Complete holding files are posted daily on ark-funds.com.

ARKK view fund page12/3/2021
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
461,662 | 0.3800​
176,298 | 0.1900​
BuyTRMBTRIMBLE INC
75,800 | 0.0400​
784,600 | 0.0400​
BuyMTLSMATERIALISE NV
42,598 | 0.0100​
BuyVCYTVERACYTE INC
43,000 | 0.0100​
BuySGFYSIGNIFY HEALTH INC
52,700 | 0.0000​
SellEDITEDITAS MEDICINE INC
217,800 | 0.0400​
SellTSLATESLA INC
119,256 | 0.7000​

ARKQ view fund page12/3/2021
BuySSYSSTRATASYS LTD
44,900 | 0.0500​
BuyBLDEBLADE AIR MOBILITY INC
43,500 | 0.0100​
BuyMKFGMARKFORGED HOLDING CORP
22,945 | 0.0100​
BuyACHRARCHER AVIATION INC
48,100 | 0.0100​

ARKW view fund page12/3/2021
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
178,334 | 0.5700​
46,813 | 0.1900​
BuyTWLOTWILIO INC
26,311 | 0.1500​
BuyUUNITY SOFTWARE INC
46,206 | 0.1500​
BuySPLKSPLUNK INC
53,700 | 0.1400​
BuyRBLXROBLOX CORP
46,900 | 0.1200​
BuyPDPAGERDUTY INC
42,100 | 0.0300​
BuyCNDCONCORD ACQUISITION CORP
63,915 | 0.0200​
SellLPSNLIVEPERSON INC
229,442 | 0.1800​
SellFBFACEBOOK INC
89,622 | 0.6100​
SellNETCLOUDFLARE INC
179,031 | 0.6300​

ARKG view fund page12/3/2021
894,856 | 0.1500​
BuySLGCSOMALOGIC INC
118,975 | 0.0300​
BuyMASS908 DEVICES INC
39,800 | 0.0200​
BuyQSIQUANTUM-SI INC
74,968 | 0.0100​
SellIOVAIOVANCE BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC
25,500 | 0.0100​
SellBFLYBUTTERFLY NETWORK INC
259,500 | 0.0300​

ARKF view fund page12/3/2021
BuyDOCUDOCUSIGN INC
106,968 | 0.5600​
BuyDSYSJDISCOVERY LTD
6 | 0.0000​
SellAMZNAMAZON.COM INC
2,209 | 0.2800​
SellFBFACEBOOK INC
24,877 | 0.2800​
Just read that 41 of the 43 stocks in the ARKK EFT are in a bear market (down more than 20% off their high). The only two that are not are TESLA and Trimble. Nine are more than 70% off their high of which three are more than 80% down. I’m assuming some she bought late and didn’t take the full loss, but with the fund down 40+%, she had taken most of the hit. It might be getting close to where this little bear might put a few bucks in, or not.

Last edited:
I agree with much of what you are saying, but Chinese investors have MASSIVE interests in the U.S. stock market and beyond. A delisting maneuver would not only hurt them but the rest of the world too. Not to say that matters to old Winnie the Pooh.
They literally disappeared Jack Ma for weeks for criticizing the central government. You really think they give a frenchman’s f*** about investor’s interests?

Reactions: Ash_Hole
They literally disappeared Jack Ma for weeks for criticizing the central government. You really think they give a frenchman’s f*** about investor’s interests?
I don’t think they give a f**k but if they tank US investments they will severely cripple their own economy. China owns a ton of US debt so they are intertwined with the US to the point where they must put self-preservation first.

Reactions: RUBlackout
Pretty interesting comparing T and ARKK charts.

Starting off, both T and ARKK are down 20% over the last 12 month period. Pretty different paths to get here, but both down just about the same over that time period.

Of course over the last 3 years ARKK is up over 100% while T is down 20%.

5 year ARKK is up about 380%, T down about 30%.

T down about 60% from it's all time highs from sometime around 1999-2000(doubled topped duriing that time, not sure which one claimed the actual ath).

ARKK down 40ish% from it's ATH in Feb.

Now what do these say about long term investments? Buy and hold for 10 years? I think ARKK is probably the better play, though I'd probably avoid it in the short term. T might be the better short term play(even extend that out 2-3 years) as it is down near it's 20 year lows, Current p/e of 7. Is it going to break below 20 year lows with that multiple? I'm thinking it finds support here. Looking at the dividend even when it gets cut, the levels are so low right now it will probably be pretty substantial.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
DOCU is a value trap. The risk in owning T long term is essentially eliminated. The problem is, this board thinks long term is 2 quarters.
T was considered low risk when it was trading at a 10x p/e earlier this year. Down 30ish% from it's ytd highs.

But the real risk with T is that it continues to do nothing over any fairly long time period. It's down about 10% over the last 10 years. Meanwhile the S&P is up 250%.

Has outperformed all the FAANG stocks over the last 5 years.

Only NFLX has outperformed it over the last 10 years.

Over the last 3 years, ADBE is in the middle of the pack as MSFT and AAPL have outperformed.

Has outperformed all the FAANG stocks over the last 5 years.

Only NFLX has outperformed it over the last 10 years.

Over the last 3 years, ADBE is in the middle of the pack as MSFT and AAPL have outperformed.
Good stuff. Overall a nice day for the market. Bought more this morning and did a few reallocations (just minor stuff).

VW said to be preparing an IPO of Porsche.

What happens to the OTC Porsche shares that are already out there?

Reactions: RUBlackout
I wish everyday was like today.
+1
When the market is oversold due to fear and emotion, the rebound can happen in a blink of an eye. If you are out of the market holding cash, you missed it. Nobody knows what will happen day to day, but in general, the market goes up.

Bring it!

Without reading the article, I'm going to guess at some of the fundamentals.

1)Lots of capex planned.
2)repatriating industries due to covid exposed supply chain issues and national security concerns
3)gov't stimulus in the form of infrastructure bill
4)supply chain log jams clearing unleashing pent up demand

Super spec otc penny stock play.

AMYZF.

I've mentioned this one before. Lithium battery recycling company. Still very much in the nebulous stage, still pre rev's, but they are targeting a clear market, and they've been receiving patents for their process, including one in India today that boosted the stock 20%.

Now after a big run early this year it's back down near 52 week lows. Does this move end that downward trend, or just a short term blip on it's way back down to precovid levels.

ABML is a similar play. Currently building a plant near TSLA's CA factory.

PSFE a recent spac merger that has seen it's stock price drop from $20 earlier this year to under $4 in recent days jumps 20% on news of the CEO buying $1mil in stock.

3.1B market cap. Pretty cheap at 1.7x price to sales. But not expecting growth in revs in 2022.

And it goes up 23% today. God bless America

Free Speech stocks booming today 🙌 🇺🇸

DWAC
CFVI
PHUN
MARK

I ended up going big on CFVI when I posted it here. Rumble & Locals at just a $500m market cap — yes, please. When they get the ticker switched from SPAC, could fly. CF Acquisition Corp IV 😂 hard to buy for an average investor

Super spec otc penny stock play.

AMYZF.

I've mentioned this one before. Lithium battery recycling company. Still very much in the nebulous stage, still pre rev's, but they are targeting a clear market, and they've been receiving patents for their process, including one in India today that boosted the stock 20%.

Now after a big run early this year it's back down near 52 week lows. Does this move end that downward trend, or just a short term blip on it's way back down to precovid levels.

ABML is a similar play. Currently building a plant near TSLA's CA factory.
Interesting indirect EV play. Does AMYZF's technology hope to be better than ABML?

Interesting indirect EV play. Does AMYZF's technology hope to be better than ABML?
Being as both are in such early stages it's tough to judge. I'd probably give AMYZF the nod given the patents.

But ABML has a head start on building an actual facility.

Respective websites.

AMYZF up another 14% today.

Now I am still down, so I'm wishing I had added a bit on the most recent dip, but being so speculative I didn't want too much invested.

Might start a small position in ABML though.

Being as both are in such early stages it's tough to judge. I'd probably give AMYZF the nod given the patents.

But ABML has a head start on building an actual facility.

Respective websites.

Does ABML have a connection with TSLA? Or are they building close to TSLA in hope of a business relationship.

DKS.

Value play that is up 6x from their covid lows, but still only an 8x P/E. Down 30ish% from their recent highs, but looks like it has started to bounce.

fingers crossed situation I believe.

Would be a rocket ship if it does happen.
+1
A deal like that would be the real catalyst for growth. I assume a government entity would mandate recycling, but not specify a certain company to use.

Last edited:
DKS.

Value play that is up 6x from their covid lows, but still only an 8x P/E. Down 30ish% from their recent highs, but looks like it has started to bounce.
Financials look good and prospects look okay, I purchased in the last couple weeks to further my diversification.

Financials look good and prospects look okay, I purchased in the last couple weeks to further my diversification.
I like DKS for safe/stable growth going forward but still pissed that I owned DKS for years and it did nothing. Then it finally started to move during COVID and I bailed at $45. Missed out on the run!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT