ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

-RUFAN4LIFE-

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2015
Seems like Coach Prime's glow is fading. Watched a bunch of the 2nd half of the game against Stanford and Colorado does not look like a team that is playing well at all. Of course, when you're head coach doesn't actually coach 'em up it's harder to fight through adversity.

Do they turn it around and qualify for a bowl game or

failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

Come on, Stanford coming into the game was a team that was 1-4 and with a loss to FCS Sacamento State. Schiano loses, you wouldn't defend him, you'd nail him to a fvcking cross.
no you come on

the entire fbs is watching, tuning in, caring about what happens to CU. Recruits are lining up to go there, he's got so much press that it's undeniable

that doesn't include the on field product

he's winning, it's not even close and to suggest otherwise is folly

I wanted to bet Colorado but the line movement threw me off. -11.5, -12.5 and hour later, -13.5 right before the game. Never bet a line that keeps inflating. Threw $100 on Stanford +13.5 and both teams to score 20 points.

Stayed up until 2 to watch. One of the best games I've ever watched.

no you come on

the entire fbs is watching, tuning in, caring about what happens to CU. Recruits are lining up to go there, he's got so much press that it's undeniable

Colorado was up 29-0 at the half, and still lost to a bottom feeder 1-5 Stanford team.

Sanders’ Buffs are 1-3 in their last 4 games. That’s winning to you? Don’t be an idiot.

He's 4-3 and has yet to beat a winning team. Has he improved them, yes, he got the QB right, his son. All the hype is from the TCU win, guess what they're not even a top 40 team let alone #17 they're now 3-3.

Again, switch the names Sanders with Schiano and a loss like this you would never just flippantly excuse.

Last edited:
Seems like Coach Prime's glow is fading. Watched a bunch of the 2nd half of the game against Stanford and Colorado does not look like a team that is playing well at all. Of course, when you're head coach doesn't actually coach 'em up it's harder to fight through adversity.

Their OL is terrible. Sheddeur was running for his life in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Jimpeg
no you come on

It's official, you are denser than dense.

He's winning? Three game losing streak and implosion to a 1-4 team doesn't really say that. Going into the weekend he had the same record as Greg.

And recruits lining up to go there is because he's got NIL support. Does Greg have that from many of you pathetic RU alums? Nope.

And let's not overlook the fact that if RU lost that game last night you'd be an insufferable jackwad screaming at the top of your lungs where the program is going. But other programs get a pass.

Seems to me like Corch Prime is shining very brightly in ole pee’s head!

I like Stanford team (the college not so much) so if Buffs had to drop a sure win to a team they are ok.
W/L doesn't matter much in the scheme of things since they were a one win team last year with empty stands.

Buffs almost came back on to win over #10 USC USC 48-41
That game was a 34-14 blowout at the half
Colorado had a 29-0 halftime blowout vs a formerly weak team.
A fact of football is that teams can start to go slack with big halftime leads over turnips
Then sometimes the turnip comes out full of vinegar and you end-up with a crazy game momentum shift
It happens

Buffs only have a handfull of good players from the quick portal mash-up.
Its never been a great team yet - just an overachiever
Travis Hunter is a great player but he was rough on defense in his first game back.
I question Prime for letting him run ragged but promising going both ways is how Prime got the transfer.

Other teams will continue to play Buffs extra hard and fans will keep watching.
Shedeur is still #1 rated NIL player fans want to see
Buffs probably get a bowl with 5 wins because everybody wants the ratings and sales.
Personally I only care about big bowls - too many little crappy bowls

I like Stanford team (the college not so much) so if Buffs had to drop a sure win to a team they are ok.
W/L doesn't matter much in the scheme of things since they were a one win team last year with empty stands.

A fact of football is that teams can start to go slack with big halftime leads over turnips
Then sometimes the turnip comes out full of vinegar and you end-up with a crazy game momentum shift
It happens

Travis Hunter is a great player but he was rough on defense in his first game back.
I question Prime for letting him run ragged but promising going both ways is how Prime got the transfer.

Buffs probably get a bowl with 5 wins because everybody wants the ratings and sales.
Sorry they will not bowl as a 5 win team unless all the slots aren't taken and they are atop the APR scale. No allowance will be made for a non-qualifier.

Reactions: GillesDeleuze

It happens

Never been a great team yet. Could have fooled me given the media coverage. But, as I've said elsewhere, both Sanders and Henry are the real deal.

I am not a fan, at all, on how Prime ran all those kids off. I for one hopes he falls flat on his face because of it, but the shine is still on Neon Dion. He still needs to prove that he can coach and not just turn a roster over.

Reactions: ChasRC69
Some people enjoy the performative nonsense and recruiting in college football is at least 3/4ths of the battle.

I am not a fan, at all, on how Prime ran all those kids off. I for one hopes he falls flat on his face because of it, but the shine is still on Neon Dion. He still needs to prove that he can coach and not just turn a roster over.

He can coach - his kids are among his best players.
I think some of the assistants need polish
Two penalties for too many players in red zone is glaring
If Schiano had taken over the team it would still be winless and the stands still empty

Coach Prime really bothers you I see

Come on, Stanford coming into the game was a team that was 1-4 and with a loss to FCS Sacamento State. Schiano loses, you wouldn't defend him, you'd nail him to a fvcking cross.
Michigan St is 2-4!!! I guess Greg doesn't coach up his team either.

I think Schiano was on that plane also 🤣🤣🤣

Colorado was up 29-0 at the half, and still lost to a bottom feeder 1-5 Stanford team.

Sanders’ Buffs are 1-3 in their last 4 games. That’s winning to you? Don’t be an idiot.
Colorado has no D Rutgers has no O

OK and Greg will get nailed to the "FVCKING CROSS" for this debacle and season ending game, not get a pass like many want to give Sanders.
We'll see!!! Just curious what do you Want to happen. Why does Dion Sanders bother you so much?

So what's gonna be your excuse in about another hour? Why aren't we prepared to play and win a game against a two win team?

He's 3-4 and has yet to beat a winning team. Has he improved them, yes, he got the QB right, his son. All the hype is from the TCU win, guess what they're not even a top 40 team let alone #17 they're now 3-3.

Again, switch the names Sanders with Schiano and a loss like this you would never just flippantly excuse.
He does not make the schedule, he just plays it. A loss is a loss

So what's gonna be your excuse in about another hour? Why aren't we prepared to play and win a game against a two win team?
I see @RUTGERS95 already has his hammer and nails out in the game thread.

Also what the fvck are you talking about? I'm not excusing anyone for this is debacle and season ending loss. You guys seem to think this is a coveted job. Once coaches see our NIL toy chest, they're going to laugh.

You make the proclamation to fire him without an answer. For me I have no idea what to do, but then again, I'm not making the proclamation to fire him. Who's your answer at coach? Do you even have one or just like to scream everyone sucks?

Last edited:
I personally know a kid that played at Rutgers and know how Greg Schiano ran him off. So let's not act like this doesn't happens Everywhere period. He played with in the rules. If it was my job on the line, I wouldn't get there. Sorry, a$$e$ out of there also. 1-11??? Please you have to go

Reactions: tico brown
I personally know a kid that played at Rutgers and know how Greg Schiano ran him off. So let's not act like this doesn't happens Everywhere period. He played with in the rules. If it was my job on the line, I wouldn't get there. Sorry, a$$e$ out of there also. 1-11???
I see @RUTGERS95 already has his hammer and nails out in the game thread.

Also what the fvck are you talking about? I'm not excusing anyone for this is a debacle and season ending loss. You guys seem to think this is a coveted job. Once coaches see our NIL toy chest, they're going to laugh.

You make the proclamation to fire him without an answer. For me I have no idea what to do, but then again, I'm not making the proclamation to fire him. Who's your answer at coach? Do you even have one or just like to scream everyone sucks?
I never said a word about firing anyone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT