ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vernon Carey and Duke / Texas in opener- MSG 2K Wounder Warrior

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
So I went to 2K Wounded Warrior games at MSG tonight.

Vernon Carey of Duke is a Man-Animal. I ll be shocked if he isn’t a top 3 pick in NBA draft let alone the top pick. Has NBA body already and was a man against boys tonight vs a bad Cal squad. Reports had 41 scouts at game. Whew!

Duke looks real good of course but they’re beatable. Should be a heckuva game at Michigan State in ACC BIg 10 challenge

Lots of Duke alumni at game as I saw RJ Barrett, Lance Thomas, Billy King and host of others.

Georgetown played in opener and beat Texas and looked good. Looks like Texas could have used Jacob Young. I asked a few Texas fans at game about Jacob and they were indifferent stating he wanted more minutes.

On way back on train from final. Georgetown gave Duke a good battle. Ewing has them on the right track. Duke is very talented, but needs to limit freshman mistakes. Breaking the press was way too difficult. Carey can’t waste fouls outside the key. White and Jones are the experienced leaders. Will be very interesting game vs Michigan State..

The nutless bovines lost and that’s what matters!

Vernon Carey of Duke is a Man-Animal. I ll be shocked if he isn’t a top 3 pick in NBA draft let alone the top pick. Has NBA body already and was a man against boys tonight vs a bad Cal squad. Reports had 41 scouts at game. Whew!

Duke looks real good of course but they’re beatable. Should be a heckuva game at Michigan State in ACC BIg 10 challenge

Lots of Duke alumni at game as I saw RJ Barrett, Lance Thomas, Billy King and host of others.

Georgetown played in opener and beat Texas and looked good. Looks like Texas could have used Jacob Young. I asked a few Texas fans at game about Jacob and they were indifferent stating he wanted more minutes.
Texas fans probably miffed that a Texas athlete considers Rutgers a better option than being a Longhorn. They had to be indifferent.

Vernon Carey is not a top 3 pick there at minimum 10 better prospects out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT