ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

The Oakley -Nutley
Pretty in Pink
hkWd9sJ.jpg

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Fruity nuances of banana and cloves intermingle with malt flavors to create a balanced beer with a light, creamy character. This premium, naturally cloudy, pale amber wheat beer is truly a feast for the senses. It is the ideal reward at the end of a long day.

user65943_84281_1543754582.jpg

Did you take that description off the website?

For me, phew! Last night was over the top. Friend came over, started with 17% and 11% beers from Avery. We mixed a few mid range IPAs. Ended the night with a 12 year scotch and whisky mix that put me in bed..while my buddy was in the living room chatting with the Mrs. Mrs. ended up on the couch as I was a bit too loud and non reactive to her prods during the overnight.. Tonight was a few IPAs from Fonta Flora, McCalls, and Threes by the firepit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jm0513
My nephew brought over a bottle of Laphroaig 10 Single Malt Scotch today. Not bad if you don’t mind the smell (and slight taste) of burnt rubber 😬

It wasn’t as bad as you would think, but it is definitely a slow sipping whisky and one you only try before ordering something else, preferably something less peaty.

Some apple wine tonight

Very good:
apple-wine.png

Last night was a Car Bomb, then Scoot Scoot Scoot from Carton Brewing, followed by pitchers of Yuengling for me and my buddies as we "watched" the draft at Sharkys last night. I'm hoping to get up to Pennings and/or Tin Barn Brewing this weekend.

Reactions: Jm0513
So last night I finally got my DJ system up and running (had taken it down for Christmas), and decided to crank a few tunes and have a short dram of Johnny Walker Green.

Finished off that bottle of Johnny Walker Green tonight and cracked the new one I got for my birthday!

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Alchemist Heady Topper and Focal Banger dropped into Eastern PA yesterday. Get some today if you can, it won't last the day.

Heading to Neshaminy Creek Brewing today for a fundraiser for Street Tails Animal Rescue. If you love beer and dogs, today is your day! Indoor and outdoor seating, dogs welcome. 2pm to 5pm.

Alchemist Heady Topper and Focal Banger dropped into Eastern PA yesterday. Get some today if you can, it won't last the day.

Heading to Neshaminy Creek Brewing today for a fundraiser for Street Tails Animal Rescue. If you love beer and dogs, today is your day! Indoor and outdoor seating, dogs welcome. 2pm to 5pm.
Good stuff but over rated IMO. It's not the best beer in America as some have it rated. The exclusivity is what drives the ratings upward. Enjoy the fundraiser and a few tasty Neshaminy Creek 🍺s.

Good stuff but over rated IMO. It's not the best beer in America as some have it rated. The exclusivity is what drives the ratings upward. Enjoy the fundraiser and a few tasty Neshaminy Creek 🍺s.
It's great stuff but totally agree it is over rated. Certainly not the greatest. My problem with beer ratings by non professionals, over the internet, is that if is not an IPA then it gets low ratings. So many times I have read a comment about a lager not having enough IBUs. Its not supposed to have!! People should only rate beers if they truly know the style they are having.

Yesterday, took a trip to Tin Barn Brewery, Rushing Duck Brewery and Pennings. I highly suggest Tin Barn. Excellent beer, a great indoor space and live music (Fridays and Sundays) outside.

Went to Jersey Cyclone's 2 year anniversary party on Saturday, had 2 flights, the best beer being their Vandablack Morning, a delicious stout. Stopped at Ashton on way home for a flight, their best in my flight was Other One, a brut ipa.

Not sure if this was posted/mentioned. Just saw this, today.
Some online comments were things like, "But what if I already got my vaccines?" And the answers were, "congrats, you can go buy a beer."

10574708_050321-wpvi-nj-shot-and-beer-raw-CC-vid.jpg

Not sure if this was posted/mentioned. Just saw this, today.
Some online comments were things like, "But what if I already got my vaccines?" And the answers were, "congrats, you can go buy a beer."

10574708_050321-wpvi-nj-shot-and-beer-raw-CC-vid.jpg
free donut and a stout sounds nice lol

Going with some Icarus For the Story tonight. They release this every year and a portion of the proceeds goes to first responders children's foundation in memory of those who have lost their lives in the line of duty. Very good IMO. 🍻

51167583255_71fab97f31_c.jpg

Finally got to stop by Tree House Brewing, in Charlton, MA. Very good stuff. Got a mixed case. This was the first one I picked out at random. Called "Fruit Project." Here's what it says about it on their website:

An innovative fruited Double IPA by Tree House Brewing Company

Utilizing the same hopping approach as Juice Project, and adding fresh guava, passion fruit, and peach puree, Fruit Project is an immensely juicy, fruit-forward double IPA with deep hop saturation and minimal bitterness.

Pouring a vibrant opaque yellow color in the glass, Fruit Project puts forward aromatic and mouthwatering notes of pineapple nectar, ripe Summer stone fruit, earthy citrus, and banana-mango smoothies.

It is vibrant, decadent, and richly flavored while maintaining an airy and pleasing disposition. In short - whoa.

It’s awesome - Enjoy!

ScreenShot2020-11-03at105714AM.png

ADVERTISEMENT