ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

This is the best and easy to find:

Aventinus_Eisbock_product.jpg
Yes. I can order it through Shangy's but my customer base does support it because of the price. There are few stores in Philly that have it. That is the only Eisbock I've seen for sale in the Philly 5 county region. It's great. So was Neshaminy Creek's. I have 3 big bottles of that left.

Reactions: Tango Two
An awesome black IPA from Southern Pines called Open Toe Casket. Thicker, darker, and more roast than a Guiness with well balanced bitterness and tropical fruits. A explosion of tastes across the tongue.

Enjoying some Sly Fox Helles. One of the few brewed locally that is sold retail. Neshaminy Creek Brewery makes a great one but taproom only. Trying to talk Love City to brew one for retail.

Reactions: Jm0513
My wife: Do you smell something burning? Like a campfire?
Me:
12202508845086.png
My wife refers to them as campfire Scotch whenever I have a peated one. So good 🥃. Having Ledaig 10 now. If you never had it’s worth a try. It is distilled at the Isle of Mull north of Islay. Has a great peat/smokey flavor.

I’m a Scotch guy but I have fallen in love with a tequila, Cincoro Anejo. Unbelievable taste and smoothness. Chilled with one ice cube and it’s heaven.

hlZYowJ.jpg

Artisanal Brew Works - She's Tert with Tangerguava. (Tangerine and Pink Guava Sour Ale) The can caught my eye.
They're starting to all taste the same to me.
879Ohzk.jpg

At nearly 2 in the morning? Happy Birthday..or belated depending on where the heck you are lol.
Scotch, it's not just for breakfast anymore! My b-day was 2 weeks ago, but because I left that weekend with Tyler for VA, we didn't get around to celebrating it until yesterday.

Reactions: Jm0513
Fruity nuances of banana and cloves intermingle with malt flavors to create a balanced beer with a light, creamy character. This premium, naturally cloudy, pale amber wheat beer is truly a feast for the senses. It is the ideal reward at the end of a long day.

user65943_84281_1543754582.jpg

A Bloody Mary from Tommy's Tavern Clifton earlier today. No bueno

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT