ADVERTISEMENT

OT: WWE Raw Will Be On Netflix For 10 Years/$5 Billion

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
For their new 10 year/ $5 Billion deal:
-WWE Raw will be on Netflix in US Only (for now)
-WWE Raw, Smackdow, NXT, PLEs, archives, etc will be on Netflix worldwide.

People here might not give a đź’© about wrestling. But If this becomes a popular model, expect Netflix and even Amazon/Apple TV to be a major player in the next round of negotiations for CFB TV Rights.

Reactions: MulletCork
Great deal for WWE and TKO. Nick Khan is killing it. TKO stock with a nice move yesterday.

Don't be shocked next year if TKO packages the UFC property that ESPN / Disney has along with the WWE property on Peacock, into one big bundle and sells them off for a massive payday.

Reactions: tico brown
Great deal for WWE and TKO. Nick Khan is killing it. TKO stock with a nice move yesterday.

Don't be shocked next year if TKO packages the UFC property that ESPN / Disney has along with the WWE property on Peacock, into one big bundle and sells them off for a massive payday.
I assumed that the WWE media properties that’s on The Cock (other than Smackdown on USA Network and NXT on CE) was going to go to Netflix when Peacock’s deal is over. Now that you brought up ESPN+/TKO, it’s going to be interesting if it goes to ESPN+ with UFC or TKO does what you suggested.

Reactions: MulletCork
I had NF for 3 months and dropped it.
There were some good things but then it was tired old films and serial killer docs
I tried Stranger Things and didn't like it
Best thing I saw - and it was great - was "Wild Wild Country" a 6 part documentary about Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh - called Osho now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT