ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yankees / Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey remember that time a Yankee fan was celebrating his bachelor party at a bar in left field at Yankee Stadium when a group of guys managed to beat the living daylights out of him - literally - by continually kicking hm in the head while he was already passed out on the ground?

Oh no....wait....those were PHILLIES fans at Citizen's Bank Park.

Nuts - I’ll be the first one to admit Philly has scumbag fans. But let’s be real though- the NYC, Boston and LA media and fanbase all collectively hate Philly and when anything happens here it makes national news.

There have been plenty of guys beat / stabbed outside of LA and San Fran stadiums yet you barely here anything about it.

Nuts - I’ll be the first one to admit Philly has scumbag fans. But let’s be real though- the NYC, Boston and LA media and fanbase all collectively hate Philly and when anything happens here it makes national news.

There have been plenty of guys beat / stabbed outside of LA and San Fran stadiums yet you barely here anything about it.
There has been multiple people killed at SF/Dodgers games in the last 10 years.

Reactions: S_Janowski
NY fannies showing their true colors in this thread.

For some odd reason it’s always radio silence when these incidents happen with NY fans on this board haha.

Then when it’s posted you’re always incapable of discussing and acknowledging you have your own set of scumbags and revert to rehashing past incidents involving snowballs and Santa Claus.

It's like Animal Farm.

All fanbases have scumbags.
Philly's assholes are just bigger scumbags than others.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reactions: Knight Shift
LOL - so, you Philly guys get knocked down by a girl slap? Asking for a friend...
You are the same pu$$y who said you slapped me around because people were saying I wasn't posting for awhile, not knowing I was in Europe for an extended time and not posting. Funny you were no where to be found when I called you out on my return! Typical Mets fan loser! I'm guessing your are a Jets fan too as you act like those miserable fan bases.

I’m having plenty of fun in this thread. It’s amusing to see you how you guys can’t call out scummy/poor behavior from your own fanbase (but always so quick to point out anything that happens in Philly).

Feels more like that big chip on your shoulder is getting in the way of any fun.

Reactions: RU-AGK and fsg2
Humor of a 10 year old? Nice.
You start the dumbest thread ever thinking you are funny but can’t take the jokes coming back at you.
If you are going to start the thread- you need to know this was going to happen and you have two choices.
1) have some fun with it because you should have known this is where it would go
2) Cry like a little baby because NY fans are saying bad things about Philly fans.

We know which one you took lol

Phillies didn’t show up for this series.

But maybe even bigger news is that a Phillies fan (dressed as a Yankees fan in a Judge jersey) slapped another Phillies fan unconscious.

Remember only philly fans are scumbags…

Does anyone know if this man has a serious life threatening head injury? The way he fell back on his skull makes me think it's possible. Absolutely no reason to get involved with scumbags like this over a sporting event. I remember back when Penn State beat Rutgers late after training the entire game and some dick weed Pedo State fan who said almost nothing all game starts yelling "same old Rutgers" when the gun sounded.That was the closest I ever came to wanted to punch someone out,lol.

You start the dumbest thread ever thinking you are funny but can’t take the jokes coming back at you.
If you are going to start the thread- you need to know this was going to happen and you have two choices.
1) have some fun with it because you should have known this is where it would go
2) Cry like a little baby because NY fans are saying bad things about Philly fans.

We know which one you took lol

Yea this thread clearly was based off sarcasm because most of you act like this stuff doesn’t happen with NY fans and when it does you hear nothing on this board (but if this was a Philly fan slapping a NY fan you know someone would have started a thread).

But I’ll never joke about the actual acts of violence or idiotic behavior. If this was a Philly fan slapping someone out cold I would be one of the first to condone it.

Glad you think it’s funny when NY fans carry out this behavior. You would be one of the first ones to whine about how scummy these people were if they were Philly fans.

This thread is playing out exactly like I knew it would which is why I started it. You people think this stuff only happens in Philly LOL. And it’s always an isolated incident when it’s anywhere else.

Last edited:
Eagles fans acting very cordially to 49rs fans. Been to a lot of games, can't say that I've ever seen this type of opposing fan intimidation anywhere but in Philly

Reactions: Postman_1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT