ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino Jr and Minny suspend 3 starters Sunday night at Illinois

not related how come it seems as if nobody realizes he doesn't go left? might be his crossover is so good guys can't help but lean that way.

Corey broke NO laws, and was suspended for violating a university rule. That's it.

No drugs, no violence. Just a mistake.

That sounds worse than failing a couple drug tests.

Four games for a university rule? Sounds like some sort of major academic impropriety.

Doesn't it bother anyone at all that you've taken to piling on a teenager for making a mistake?

After what went down with football...MAJOR would have meant immediate dismissal. What's hard to see about that?

Doesn't it bother anyone at all that you've taken to piling on a teenager for making a mistake?

After what went down with football...MAJOR would have meant immediate dismissal. What's hard to see about that?
he has a child,correct?

Corey broke NO laws, and was suspended for violating a university rule. That's it.

good to know (I would never have even thought about the later as he just doesn't seem to have that side to him) . and personally I don't really care if he did a puff but we do need him playing and under control on and off the court. glad he is back.

You don't expect us to believe that, do you? I already know what you'd say - you don't give a damn what I (or anyone else) believes. No one thinks the kid is snorting coke, but stop with the spin. I like Corey a lot and you're way more of an insider than I'll ever be, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce what went on.

I know I haven't been a student in a long time but you don't get suspended for bad grades in the middle of the semester or for being late to practice, 118. Russ Wood has basically spelled out how these things work.

Believe what you want. I've got no reason to lie about it. Never met Russ Wood, and respect to him, but he himself said he was guessing...hold the responsibility.

No amount of truth ever matters to those who are too full of their own skewed reality to breath it in.

Reactions: goru7
Rutgers said it was for violation of "team rules" - they didn't say "university rules". That was the language Lorincz and Jordan came up with There's no "university rule" that warrants a 4 game suspension. University rules are not team rules.

I dont recall any Ru hoops players getting 4 game suspensions...didnt JR and Griifin get a game for weed. Its a very unusual punishment at an inopportune time

And the Duke kid trips someone twice and does not get suspended at all. Jay Williams said he should have gotten a game. The great coach K.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT